Five

When Tobio wakes up, he's on his futon. Tobio groans as he sits up and looks around.

"Motoya? What happened?" Tobio asks.

Motoya perks up and looks at Tobio.

"You passed out in my arms," Motoya says as he hands Tobio a water bottle.

"How?" Tobio asks.

"I honestly don't know, I wish I did, but I don't," Motoya says.

"That's okay, what time is it?" Tobio asks as he stands up.

"Ten in the morning," Motoya says.

"We need to get to practice," Tobio says as he stands up on shaky legs.

"Are you sure you can make it?" Motoya asks.

"Yeah, I just have to keep distracted," Tobio says as he starts changing into his volleyball clothes.

"You're a brave one for sure," Motoya says as he faces away from Tobio.

Tobio quickly gets changed and soon they make their way to the gym. They do make a small stop so they can eat something. When they walk into the gym, Nekoma and Inarizaki are already playing against each other.

"Bakayama get ready! We're playing Fukurodani next!" Hinata yells.

Tobio just nods his head which shoot pain through his head.

"Hey are you okay?" Motoya asks.

"My body feels like it's on fire and it hurts so badly," Tobio says.

"Just take it easy and don't over do it," Motoya says.

"I won't, I promise," Tobio says before he walks over to his team.

While they was watching the match, Tobio's eyes keeps going from one of his soulmates to another. He really wishes he can talk to them, but he knows that will never happen. So he just gonna stand back and watch them fall in love with Hinata. Tobio can his body feel warm up when he's looking at his soulmates. He doesn't know if he's gonna make it through all the matches but he's gonna try his best. He fights back nauseous and go over to the bench to sit down.

"Oi, are you sick again?" Hinata asks.

"Shut up," Tobio says as he looks up at Hinata.

"Now that's not very nice," Tsukishima says from his spot not to far from them.

"You can shut up as well," Tobio says as he looks over at Tsukishima.

Tsukishima rolls his eyes and goes back to talking to Yamaguchi.

"Do you need anything? Are you gonna make it through the matches? You better cause we need you too," Hinata says.

"Can you please leave me alone, I'll be fine, I just need to take a rest so please leave me alone," Tobio says as he looks back at Hinata.

Hinata nods his head and walks away. Tobio puts his head back between his arms and closes his eyes. Ever since Tobio got his tattoo about Itachiyama he feels complete but sick at the same time. He let out a groans and tilts his head up, and runs his hands through his hair.

'I'm hope this pain will go away soon,' Tobio thinks as he watches his soulmates play against each other.

💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨

It's during Karasuno match against Fukurodani when everything goes bad. Tobio can barely stand and he's ready to pass out. He knows he's messing up a lot, and he's surprised that the coach hasn't took him out yet. He also knows Motoya is watching him with an worried expression on his face. He's in the back and he has to serve. When he serves, he ends up stumbling a little. He watches as Fukurodani's libero receives the ball and sends it perfectly to Akaashi. Akaashi sets it to Bokuto, who spikes it perfectly and barely missed Tobio. Everyone is shocked cause Tobio couldn't move at all. Tobio stares at the ball and he knows he's in trouble now.

"Oi! Go after the ball! Don't let them get easy points!" Hinata yells while getting mad.

Tobio can see what Hinata is getting mad. Tobio knows that he cannot sets the ball at his full potential, he has a hard time receiving the ball, he having a hard time serving, and he's definitely having a problem standing and paying attention to the match.

"Sorry, I'll do better," Tobio says with a desperate voice.

He hopes he can get subbed out but that never happens. He let out a sigh and tries to focus on the match. But that's harder than it seems. He messes up a lot and he knows his team is getting mad at him. Tobio is ready to cry and just curl up in a ball, but he can't and has to focus on the match. When the second set comes around, Tobio can barely focus at all. His balance is extremely off and he doesn't know if he is going to make it. But he got to try his best, so he let out a sigh and put everything he has to focus on the match. Hinata served the ball and the ball easily goes to their libero again. The libero easily sends it back to Akaashi. Akaashi sets the ball and Tobio looses focus again. When he gains focus is when the ball slams into his face. Everything goes black as he hits the ground.

💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨

When Tobio gains consciousness again, he's still in the middle of the gym. He looks around and see everyone is staring at him.

"Are you okay?" Someone asks as he helps Tobio sit up and lean him against his chest.

Tobio looks at him and notice black and white hair.

"I guess?" Tobio asks.

"You sure, that was a nasty hit, and we all feel the pain you're in," Akira says as he crouch down in front of Tobio.

Tobio looks down at his lap and fight back tears since he realizes his bond has went to all of his soulmates.

"It hurts," Tobio admits.

"We know, let go get you checked out," Akaashi says as he sits beside Tobio.

"Before we do, I need to know something," Tobio says as Kenma and Akaashi helps him stand up.

"Ask away," Iwaizumi says with a smile.

"Do you accept me?" Tobio asks.