Twelve

"Yes," Tobio says smiling.

"Yes!" They all cheer.

Tobio smiles and stands up and face his soulmates.

"So who want me to set for them?" Tobio asks with a smile.

"Me!" Suna says quickly.

"Then come one, I'm dying to play again," Tobio whines.

Suna nods his head and they all rush to the net to start practice. Tobio can feel excitement through the bond, and that makes him smile.

"Oh, and you have to tell me if you like the set or not so that I can do something you all like," Tobio says.

They nods their heads and Atsumu stands by the ball cart. Osamu stands by him to watch his soulmates play.

"You're ready?" Atsumu asks as he grabs a ball out of the cart.

"Yes," Suna and Tobio says with a big smile.

Atsumu nods his head and toss the ball to Tobio, who sets it perfectly to Suna. Suna slams the ball onto the otherside of the court.

"Damn, that's a powerful hit," Osamu says with a impressed look.

"Exactly, but again!" Atsumu says as he toss another ball.

Tobio sets it perfectly again to Suna. Suna once again slams it onto the other side of the net.

"Yes!" Suna cheers.

"Three more than it's Samu's turn, and then after his five, we're gonna take a break so we don't over work ourselves," Atsumu says.

"Look at Atsumu sounding like a captain," Suna teases.

"Shut up and get ready for the ball," Atsumu says with a pout.

Suna chuckles and makes his way back to his spot.

✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫

True to his words, after Osamu spiked his last ball, they all took a break and sat on the bench.

"Dam Tobs, you're really good," Suna says.

Tobio giggles and hides his face in Osamu's neck.

"I'll be a lot better once my body is used to the bond and everything," Tobio says from his spot.

"We bet, and we're excited when that happens," Atsumu says as he plays with Tobio's hair.

Tobio leans into the touch and manage to keep his head hidden in Osamu's shoulder. They hear footsteps and see the rest of the team coming in.

"You guys are here early," Kita says.

"We wanted to practice," Suna says.

"So you guys forgot about the meeting in the club room then," Kita teases.

"No, we wanted Tobs to get used to the place before meeting everyone," Osamu says with a pout.

"That's understandable," Kita says nodding his head.

"So how was the practice you guys did?" Aran asks as he notices all the balls on the ground.

"It was really good, Tobs an amazing setter," Osamu says.

"Just wait till he's all better," Atsumu says with a smile.

"I can only imagine," Suna says as be sits beside Osamu.

Tobio moves his head and smiles at Suna.

"You guys are amazing too, not only me," Tobio says with a pout.

"True, but you help bring that out of us," Suna says with a rare smile.

✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫

Later that night, Tobio is laying on Osamu's bed with Osamu laying halfway over him. While Atsumu sleeps the night away above them. Osamu is just gently running his hand through Tobio's soft hair.

"I'm happy to see you back on the court," Osamu whispers.

"Yeah? I love playing with you," Tobio says with a smile.

"And I love playing with you," Osamu says as he gently kisses Tobio's head.

Tobio moves his hands and frames Osamu's face with them.

"Kiss me, please," Tobio whispers.

"Are you sure?" Osamu asks.

Tobio nods his head and Osamu leans down and gently kisses Tobio. The kiss isn't heated, it's slow and full of affection. Osamu gets between Tobio's legs, and Tobio wraps his arms around Osamu's neck. They break the kiss when they needed oxygen, and test their foreheads together. Osamu can feel Tobio's happiness and Osamu is happy that he can finally feel Tobio being happy.

"I know we don't know each other long, but I love you," Osamu says with a blush.

Tobio smiles up at him as he plays with the hair on Osamu's neck.

"I love you too, I love all of you guys, you all makes me feel like I belong, and you guys make me feel complete," Tobio says with a blush.

Osamu smiles down at him and gently kiss him again.

"I'm happy we can you make you complete," Osamu says with a smile.

"Not fair! I want a kiss!" Atsumu says which makes the other two jump.

Tobio and Osamu chuckles before Tobio climbs up to Atsumu's bunk. He lays on top of Atsumu and tangles his hands into his hair.

"I love you," Atsumu says as he rubs Tobio's sides.

"I love you as well," Tobio says before gently kisses Atsumu.

Atsumu kisses back and gently rubs Tobio's sides. When they break the kiss, Tobio's nuzzles Atsumu's neck. Tobio kisses Atsumu's neck lazily.

"Tired?" Atsumu asks.

"Mhmm," Tobio says into Atsumu's neck.

"Then go to sleep silly," Osamu responds.

Tobio lets out a yawn before laying on his side, and cuddles to Atsumu's side. Atsumu runs his hand through Tobio's hair and smiles down at the sleeping boy.

"Hey Samu," Atsumu says.

"Yeah?" Osamu responds.

"How do you like having Tobs as our soulmate?" Atsumu asks.

"If I'm being honest, I love it a lot, he makes me happy," Osamu says with a smile.

"I agree with you, oh, do you wanna know something?" Atsumu asks.

"That depends on what it is," Osamu says.

"What does that mean?" Atsumu asks suspiciously.

"Nothing," Osamu says with a smirk.

"Liar," Atsumu says with a pout.

"Now that's rude," Osamu says playfully.

Osamu chuckles and gets out of his bed, to climb up so he can face Atsumu.

"He's way to cute," Osamu says as he plays with Tobio's hair.

"He is, now you wanna know something?" Atsumu asks again.

"That's why I'm sitting on you bed," Osamu says.

"I had a feeling that Tobs was out soulmate the whole time," Atsumu says.