Thirteen

Festival Date (1/12)

It's the weekend and Tobio and his boyfriends decided to go to the festival. They all arrived and everyone is excited got this day. They get their waistband, that let them go on every ride at the festival. They get through the gates before Oikawa turns around to face everyone.

"How about we play some games and see who can win Tobio the best plushie," Oikawa suggests.

"I love that idea! Let do it!" Bokuto says happily.

"I'm down for it," Akaashi says.

Everyone agrees and Tobio is a blushing mess.

"You guys don't have to," Tobio mumbles

"But we want too," Atsumu whines.

"Fine, but what does the winner get?" Tobio asks as he looks around the circle.

"A night alone with you," Kuroo says.

"Okay," Tobio says shrugging his shoulders.

His soulmates smiles and the fun starts, and Tobio gets pulled around a lot. But Tobio doesn't mind getting pulled around cause he's having a good time with his boyfriends.

✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫

Tobio is with Bokuto, and Bokuto takes him to the strength tester. Tobio spots a huge bear and he lets out a happy gasp. Bokuto hears it so he looks over at Tobio. Tobio looks at Bokuto with the cutest look Bokuto had ever saw.

"Win that bear for me, please," Tobio says as he tugs on Bokuto's sleeve.

"You got it," Bokuto says with a smirk.

They walk up to the game and Bokuto pays for the game. Tobio stands to the door and watch him. Bokuto easily wins and gives Tobio the bear he wanted. Tobio eyes sparkles when Bokuto hands it to him.

"Thank you thank you thank you," Tobio says as he cuddles the bear.

"You're welcome," Bokuto says with a smile.

Tobio smiles up at Bokuto and gently kisses his cheek.

"Can we get something to eat and then go on a ride?" Tobio asks with a cute look.

"Of course we can, come on," Bokuto says grabbing Tobio's hand and takes him to get him something to eat.

✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫

They end up getting nachos and something to drink. They find a bench and sit down in it and starts eating. Tobio places the bear beside him and leans against Bokuto.

"Hey Kou?" Tobio asks.

"Yeah?" Bokuto asks as he looks down at Tobio.

Tobio looks up at Bokuto and gives him a smile.

"Thank you for accepting me and for winning this bear for me, I love you," Tobio says as he lock eyes with Bokuto.

Bokuto leans down and gently kisses Tobio.

"I love you too, and I wouldn't want anyone else to be my soulmate, and I hope you're having a good time today," Bokuto says as he ruffles Tobio's hair.

"I am, I'm really an, this is one of the best days of my life," Tobio says as he goes back to eating.

"I'm happy to hear that, I can't wait to go on more dates with you," Bokuto says.

"Me either," Tobio says with a blush.