Six

𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘫𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘴

𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘱:

"𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘮𝘦?" 𝘛𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴.

✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫

The smile that they all gives Tobio answers his question.

"I thought you all hate me," Tobio says as Akaashi and Kenma put his arms over their shoulders.

"We have a lot to talk about, but we need to get you checked out first," Akaashi says as he locks eyes with Tobio.

Tobio nods his head and gives him a smile in return.

"Now hold on a minute," Hinata says as he draws everyone attention to him.

"There's no way you all are his soul mates, he doesn't even have tattoos or anything," Hinata says.

"And how do you know?" Motoya asks as he crosses his arms across his chest.

"He doesn't even have tattoos, all he have is a dumb tattoo on his wrist," Hinata says.

"Oh, a tattoo like this?" Motoya asks as he shows off his tattoo on his wrist.

"I-, see that's his soul mate," Hinata says as he points at Motoya.

"Yeah, his platonic soul mate, everyone knows that the tattoo of your soul mate or soul mates is the school they go to and how many there are, like this," Sakusa says as he pulls up his shirt to show off the maroon Karasuno - 1.

"That can be me, cause Tobio doesn't have any tattoos," Hinata says.

"I do," Tobio says.

"You do?" Hinata asks.

"I do," Tobio says as he walks in between everyone.

Kenma and Osamu stands close to Tobio in case he collapses or something. He turns around and lifts up his shirt so that his tattoos are exposed. He hears gasps and soon feel a hand running over the tattoo, making him tingle inside. When the hand moves away, he drops his shirt back down, and face Hinata.

"So yeah, I got tattoos, and no offense to my soul mates, it had been hell for me," Tobio says as grips onto Osamu and Kenma for support.

"It can't be that bad," Hinata says with a scoff.

"You don't know, you don't know what it's like when you bond can't go out to your soul mates just cause you haven't met them yet, you don't how sick I have been seeing my soul mates and not being able to talk to them, you don't know how exhausted I have been due to me keeping my bond in check and with my soul mates being athletes, again no offense, and you don't know what it's like seeing they talk to you when I am right here ready to meet them, but I was to scared to talk to them and thought they hate me, so yeah, it's fucking hard," Tobio says as tears run down his face.

Hinata goes to open his mouth again, but Kenma speaks before him.

"That's enough, you don't know what Tobio has been through so shut up," Kenma says before he wraps an arm around Tobio, and with the help of Osamu, they take him to get checked out.

✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫
𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵/𝘈𝘵 𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳

Tobio is sitting at his normal table with Motoya and his soulmates. Tobio knows he should be eating, but he's too busy playing with Kenma's tattoo on his hip.

"Tobs, baby, you have to eat," Kenma says with a smile.

Tobio whines and pouts but does eat. Motoya watches Tobio and happy that's he feeling better. But they all know it's not gonna be easy for Tobio, especially with his team. Tobio's soul mates know they have a lot to talk about, but they don't want to push Tobio, so they just wait for the perfect time. Tobio might feel better, but he still feel stressed. He knows it causes he's worried about how his team will act now knowing who his soul mates are. Tobio hears chuckling so he looks to his right, and see Atsumu and Oikawa nip picking at each other, and Iwaizumi and Sakusa are chuckling at them. Tobio smiles and all his stress goes away knowing he's with his soul mates. They finish dinner, and go back to the gym for more practice.

✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫

After practice, Tobio is sitting against the bench cooling off.

"I don't know how you do this Tobs," Motoya says as he sits down beside Tobio.

"What you mean?" Tobio asks as he puts his water bottle down beside him.

"How do you still be able to practice with all your soul mates, I have one soul mate and I'm exhausted," Motoya says with a pout.

"Trust me it isn't easy, I'm exhausted but my love for volleyball over power that or something," Tobio says with a smile.

"I love your dedication, I honestly do," Motoya says with a smile.

"Thanks," Tobio says smiling.

"Are you feeling better?" Motoya asks.

"I am, I'm still exhausted and everything, but that's because my soul mates are volleyball fanatics," Tobio says with a smile.

Motoya ends up laughing at that comment so Tobio gives him a look.

"I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at what you called you soul mates," Motoya says with a smile.

"They are tho! I swear," Tobio says with a pout.

Motoya chuckles again and shakes his head.

"I believe you, I do," Motoya says.

"Believe what?" Sakusa asks as he walks up to them.

"That all of Tobio's soul mates are volleyball fanatics," Motoya says with a smirk.

"No we're not," Sakusa says with a pout.

"Are to," Motoya says.

"Are not," Sakusa says.

Tobio watches them bicker back and forth, before letting out a giggle. They both stop their bickering, and look at the giggling blueberry. They both can't help but smile since that's the first time they saw the boy look happy.

"You're so adorable," Motoya says.

"Am not," Tobio says with a pout.

"Are to," Motoya says.

"Am not," Tobio says as he stands up.

"Here we go again," Sakusa says with a smile.

As he watches the two of them bicker, Sakusa makes a silent promise that he's never gonna let go of this -, his soulmate ever.