the freezing cold ( 🥦midotsuyu🐸 )

Small description:

This fanfiction takes place before the students of class 1-A were put in dorms. So basically before the events of the field trip in season 3.

"All right I'll be right back Mom".

The Frog girl let out a small croak while tying up her boots to leave out the door.

"Are you sure sweetie. We could always make something else for dinner. I don't want you getting caught in the blizzard".

Her mother spoke in a concerning tone.

"You already started cooking the taco meat. We can't have tacos without salsa and nacho cheese I'll also pick up some chips while I'm at the store. besides it's not even snowing right now".

Tsuyu looked at her mother standing in the hallway with a cheerful face.

Tsuyu open the front door to leave but suddenly she felt something tug on her coat.

"Tsu don't leave it's already cold outside and you might get stuck somewhere".

Tsuyu look down to see her little sister. Tsuyu got on her knees to speak to her.

"Satsuki I'll be fine you're big sister can handle her own. I won't be long it's just a trip to the store. I promise I'll be back home before you know it".

She gave her a warm smile before leaving out the door and headed towards the train station.

When she got off the train she headed towards the Supermarket she always with two when she needed to get food.

The air was chilling but she was wearing warm clothes and it wasn't cold enough for her to fall asleep.

When she arrived at the store she picked up her items and went to the cashier.

"Oh hello Tsuyu I didn't think I'll see you here today especially because there might be a blizzard coming".

The cashier greeted her with a smile.

"Hello mr. Yamamoto I just needed to pick up a few things".

She said with a ribbit.

"For your siblings again. you know you're a really good big sister".

The man praise her for her generosity.

"Not this time. I'm picking up things for dinner for my family".

She replied.

"Oh well you're still a good person either way".

The man cleared his throat.

"You know I never see you walk in here with a boy your age. My offer still stands. My son is looking for a girlfriend and I think you would be just perfect. You would make him very happy.

Tsuyu just looked at the man and smiled.

"I told you before that my hero work, school, and family comes first. I don't have time nor want a boyfriend right now. But thank you for offering and your son seems very sweet".

He backed up her things and handed it to her.

"Okay but keep that in mind. You will make a man very happy one day".

She waved goodbye as she was leaving. When she stepped out the store. She noticed that it started snowing. She pressed her finger against her lips looking up at the sky. It was way more cloudy than it was when she came into the store.

"Hopefully it doesn't snow too bad on the way home".

She thought to herself.

Walking back to the train station it got colder and colder. The snow rain down heavier every minute she was out there. She felt her eyes start to get droopy. She started walking slower. Even when wearing a coat, hat, mittens, scarf, stockings, boots, and an extra jacket it was no use. Her animal instincts were telling her to fall asleep it was just too cold outside.