our night ( 💖KiriMina❤ )

Small description:

after having a really big party at the dorms. kirishima finds himself in his pinked skin friend's room. Seemingly after having a enjoyable nights with her. Not remembering anything from the night before kirishima is forced to try to remember the night before.

Kirishima: POV

"ouch, my head".

I set up with a splitting headache. but I don't know why though.

"oh man what happened".

I look around my room. my vision is blurry I barely can see it.

"why does it look so pink. never mind I have a splitting headache".

I lay back down to try to get some more sleep. moving my hands under the covers. I felt something squishy. it was warm and soft and I never felt something like that before. it was all so big. it felt like it was my size. when I looked at it. it just look like a big pink blob. after a couple seconds of staring my vision finally focused. I was shocked to see who was next to me. I know that pink skin from anywhere.

"oh my gosh".

I shot up. looking around the room I realized that I wasn't in my room either.

"oh my gosh I'm in ashido's room. and I'm laying right next to her. how did this happen".

I glanced at the floor. and saw pieces of clothing spreaded around. I didn't even want to look under the covers. cuz I already knew what I was going to see.

"how could I let this happen".

I put my hands on my face flustered and embarrassed. thinking that I made a huge mistake. I looked at the Pink girl next to me. I was hesitant to wake her up. but if I wanted to know what happened she needed to be awake.

"Mina"!

I tried shaking her up.

"Mina wake up we have a problem".

she started moving

"Kiri what's going on".

she set up and rubbed her eye.

"what do you mean we have a problem..., oh my God why are you in my room".

"I'm asking you the same thing".

"why would I know".

"it's your room".

just because it's my room doesn't mean I would know..., wait a minute".

Ashido looked under the covers. she had a shocked look on her face when she looked. she looked back at me.

"did you, did I, did we,".

Mina took a deep breath.

"did we, you know, do something last night".

"I believe we did".

I can't believe it. I had sex with the girl I've been in love with since Middle School, and I don't remember any of it. it was probably the best night of my life but I can't remember not one thing. I feel so stupid.

I thought to myself. Clearing my throat I spoke up.

"Hey Mina do you remember anything from last night or the events of the party".

She turned and looked at me.

"No I don't remember anything. I don't even remember how I got back into my room. this is such a disaster. I can't believe this happened. what if we didn't use protection. what if I get pregnant. what if we become parents and we can't be heroes anymore".