Obsession

Tommy's pov
I'd heard there was a new person who had arrived in l'manburg and was currently looking for a place to build their house with tubbos permission.

Speaking of tubbo he had been showing them places he would allow them to build their house which is mostly anywhere accept dangerous or previously claimed areas.AND HE KEPT TEXTING ME ABOUT HOW HE THINKS I WOULD JUST 'LoVe' THE DAMN NEWCOMER.

God I'll believe it when I'm hiding in a bush planning to murder someone who hurt them or some creepy yandere shit like that.(the foreshadowing tho...)

I was wandering around when i actually ran into the newcomer and tubbo."oh tommy there you are meet y/n the newcomer to l'manburg"tubbo said and i scoffed.until i actually took the time to look at them...

GOD DAMNIT....they're actually fucking hot

I cleared my throat "I'm tommyinit just know I'm superior to you" i scoffed looking away to hide my embarrassment about actually finding them hot."mhmmm suuuree i have a feeling i can prove you otherwise"they smiled not trying to be condescending.

"What's that supposed to fucking mean"i asked looking back at them."oh yeah tommy meet y/n technos best student" tubbo said and y/n smiled proudly."hold up i-i wouldn't say I'm his BEST student more like only student"they said once they realized exactly what tubbo said.

"I know you wouldn't say that that's why techno said it"tubbo said flipping threw some pages in his notepad."alright so how about this you and Wilbur seem like you'd be good friends how about you build your house next to his and schlatts house?"tubbo said completely grazing over the fact he just told me the newcomer is my brothers best student.

"Hold up hold up HOLD UP!you're my brothers MY BROTHERS best student!?"i asked."again i wouldn't say best student"they corrected."techno would and he does"tubbo said looking back at them.

"He's dramatic anyway sure I'm good with that"they said to tubbo."awesome let's head down there and you can get building"tubbo said."alright well it was nice meeting you tommy and if you see techno could you tell him I'll probably be late for training today"they said patting my head and ruffling my hair.

"Uhm sure whatever"i said scoffing."thanks you're a doll have a nice day"they said walking away with tubbo."bye..."i said slightly chuckling afterward when i was finally back in my own headspace i realized how much of an idiot i sounded like.

I ended up going to dads house and ranting about it to him while he convinced me not to sit in a corner and cry."tommy it's ok you're not an idiot you're just falling in love tho you should probably actually get to know them before deciding if you actually love them or not"dad said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Now go deliver that message to techno hes actually home he's in the other room i asked him to go feed the crows real quick"he laughed.just at that perfect timing moment techno came in."what message from who and is Tommy good he looks like he wants to die?"he asked.

"He embarrassed himself in front of his CrUsH"dad said doing his stupid eyebrow thing."NOT MY CRUSH!"i yelled."ah I'm sorry your 'beautiful warrior'"he laughed again."please stop i never called them that"i whined hiding my face.

"So who is it?"techno asked taking a sip of his drink."it's your favorite student congrats techno they can fight and flirt"dad said making techno choke on his drink."oh shit that's fucking amazing oh holy fuck that is comedy gold never knew you where so good at jokes Phil"Techno laughed

"He's not joking and I'm planning to challenge them to a duel to prove to them I'm good enough"i explained.techno deadass looked at me like i was fucking stupid.