First blood

Y/n pov
As weird as the blonde boy was he was honestly funny and i couldn't help but wanna be his friend.i had a feeling he also wanted to be friends he just didn't have the guts to say it.

A few weeks had passed before tommy really started to warm up to me.he was around me more and although the still looked red at the cheeks whenever i was around i guess that's just how he was.

He was like a lost puppy and would get upset whenever i had something to do.his brother wilbur always had a new story to tell about him as well.people seemed distant towards wilbur and philza was never able too look him in the eyes or at the white streak in his hair.

I decided to just ignore it though.he would come over to teach me guitar and in return I'd teach him piano.enough about that though.

I'd never been too much of a fan of skirts since i was insecure about both my legs and body type.but when i did wear them I'd make sure i either wasn't going out or no one would see me.it's a miracle tommy hadn't already caught me walking around my house in a dress or a skirt.

One day i was just in the comfort of my own home playing the piano and wearing a black skirt with a chain attached an a black cropped hoodie before i had to go to training.i was zoned out and just relaxing when suddenly i felt two hands on my shoulders and a familiar voice yelled "BOO!".

I jumped and accidentally reflex punched them in the face."OW FUCK!"tommy yelled while laughing."OH MY GOD TOMMY ARE YOU OK"i asked standing up."yeah I'm fine i didn't know you play the piano though you sounded poggers"he said holding his hand to his eye.

"Thats not the point right now here let me get you an ice pack"i said walking into the kitchen."I'm fine really also i never thought you'd be one to wear skirts"he said though he was looking the complete opposite direction of me and he looked a brighter red than normal

I realized i was still wearing a skirt and handed him the ice pack saying "im gonna go change"before running upstairs.i changed into my normal training attire and went downstairs.

When i got down tommy was holding the ice pack to his eye and was zoned out.i went up to him and waved a hand infront of his face."hello?earth to Tommy?"i said confused.

I pulled his hand holding the ice pack away from his eye and inspected it making sure i didn't hurt him too bad.i guess he snapped out of it cause he suddenly asked "uhm what are you doing...".

"I'm inspecting your eye hold still"i explained ignoring his bright red cheeks."you'll probably have a black eye for a few days I'm so sorry again"i said standing up straight and grabbing my training stuff.

"Really it's alright you just needa be careful....oh but uhm i was here to ask if i could walk with you to your training with techno..."he asked with his classic confident smile.

"Sure why not we are friends after all"i said.his smile dropped and he replaced it with a fake one."y-yeah f-fr-friends"he stuttered.

"Uhm is everything alright?"i asked concerned."yeah yeah everything is fine"he lied to my face.instead of interrogating him i went straight for the hug.

"The fuck do you think you're doing!?"he asked."i know somethings wrong but you're not gonna tell me so i just want you to know I'm here to talk if you need to"i said hugging him tighter.

We sat there in silence for a moment before tommy pushed me away completely red and said "alright alright enough mushy stuff we gotta get you to your dumb training".