Truth or dare

A/n
Ayo do i throw random people into this just to kill them off?yep!do i care?nope the people dying in this story aren't actually dsmp members so ye

Tommy's pov
I froze when Phil explained what happened.what if they find out it was me!?would they take y/n from me!?

I played it off and said "what kind of fuckin psychotic asshole would go as far as killing someone!?"."i don't know but i want you two to be careful going home"phil sighed.

I nodded and stood up standing "we should probably get back to l'manburg".techno and Phil nodded and we left.we went back to y/n's house and when we got there they immediately said "maybe it was bad...".

"Pardon?"i asked."maybe bad killed that person because they tried to leave the eggpire and he's framing someone else"they explained."well all three of their respawns where used up so if it was him he really wanted to make sure they couldn't say what happened..."i said knowing full well what happened.

"Exactly maybe he didn't want people to be scared of joining the eggpire so he made sure the victim couldn't talk"they continued.they did make a good point.

Maybe no one will know it's me after all.and that gives me an excuse to be around y/n more i can say I'm looking out for them.

"You're a genius we need to tell tubbo he's probably the one dealing with this"i said happily."alright come on"they said walking to the door and opening it.

There stood tubbo guess he had the idea to come investigate.tubbo both pissed and disappointed at the same time."y/n i need to talk to you"tubbo said glancing at me then looking back to y/n.

Fuck did he know!?Is he gonna tell them!?"well come on in tubbo me and Tommy actually had to tell you something as well"y/n said as we sat down on the couch.

"It's about the recent....murder....i don't suspect you of committing the murder since you where hanging out with me and ranboo at the suspected time of murder-"i cut him off by asking "wait when was y/n hanging out with you and ranboo?!"

"While you left them alone for an hour"he said making y/n flinch."YOU WENT ALL THE WAY TO SNOWCHESTER WITHOUT ME!?WHAT IF THE KILLER GOT YOU!?WHAT IF YOU GOT HURT!?"i yelled.

"Ehhh it would have been fiiiiiine"they said brushing off my concerns."that's not important right now anyway i want to know if you know anyone that could be a suspect"he said glancing at me for a moment.

"Yes actually i have a feeling it's bad-"their sentence was cut off as i zoned out.i had to come up with a way to get the suspicion off of me or at least silence tubbo without anyone getting hurt.

"That's actually really smart"tubbo said snapping me back into reality."and i can't really do anything about it if it's bad cause he doesn't qualify to be under our laws"tubbo continued."the perfect crime and he knows it"i said keeping my neutral face.

"Thank you I'll investigate further on that theory"tubbo said nodding and standing up."of course and if you need i could always help arrange a funeral for the victim"y/n said.

"Thank you but that won't be necessary Uhm anyway I'll be going now see ya later guys"tubbo said hugging y/n at the door.i felt jealous but whatever it's just tubbo and he has ranboo he wouldn't steal MY crush plus he's my best friend he wouldn't do that to me.

Tubbo left and as soon as the door shut i said in a joking tone "heeeyyy he gets a hug when he visits but all i get is punched in the face?"."he didn't scare the ever living shit out of me"they joked back smiling.

"Alright but now I'm fucking jealous can i get a hug to?"i asked hiding how serious i was about being jealous."hmmmm no i don't think i will you're a big man you'll survive"they joked.