Chapter 23🔞

“Hey, wake up, we’re not finished.”

Jungkook murmured from beside her as he began to caress her hips with his thumbs, and began to lean in over her, suckling on her bottom lips lightly. Lisa’s eyes fluttered open, her mind still in a haze as she gazed up at him.

He moved her into a more comfortable position, her back against the bed as he hovered above her. He sat up in front of her, hefting his shirt up, throwing it over his head and left it on the floor. Their bodies pressed up against each other, making her shiver with pleasure–which seemed to please him some more.

He grabbed her ankle gently, pulling her leg up until it propped against his shoulder, his hands resting on her waist before he moved his hips. Lisa let out a moan of pleasure, the sweat glistening against their naked skins.

The sight of the two of them together was unbelievably erotic. Her breathing turns ragged as she thought of what people would think at what they were doing? She remembers seeing a priest, who preached about the proper conduct of a virtuous wife. Was she living up to it? However, all thoughts faded from her mind the moment Riftan rocked his hips into her, her mind turning into mush as the pleasure began building up once more from deep within her.

“Uh… uhh….”

“Look at us.” Jungkook groaned as he rocked faster, harder. His hand gripped the leg on his shoulder, while the other reached out to grab her chin and force her to look at their conjoined regions.

Her breath shudders at the sight. It was so foreign, and so frightening, yet intoxicating at the same time. He pushed until he was hilt-deep within her. Her stomach bulged along with every thrust moving up and down her stomach as his member pressed at her walls. She could feel the heat pooling up once more…

She began to writhe beneath him, trying to find somewhere to cling to.

“Uh, Ugh…!” she gasped, and squeezed her eyes shut, when the grip on her chin tightened.

“No, Don’t close your eyes and look. That I am inside you… that I you… ughh…” Jungkook groaned, pleasure overriding his senses for a moment as his pacing began to feel ragged and irregular.

He pressed harder with every passing second, sending her closer and closer to the edge every time he pressed against her womb. She moaned wantonly in his hands. Jungkook’s veins bulged out his neck as he kept up the rough lovemaking.

Lisa wanted to push him away, make him stop, but at the same time, she wanted to feel more of him pressing deeper, further inside. Jungkook gritted his teeth as he could feel the sensation building up, his member stiffening with the sensation against his sensitive muscle.

Lisa felt herself being split open as he kept up the pace, it was rubbing her insides, causing sweet friction to fuel up the ecstasy she was feeling. She was squeezing him with every thrust. And Jungkook moved like he wanted to break her open, make sure she was molded perfectly for him, and only him.

Lisa let out a sob, and covered her face with her hands as she began to feel her climax happening so close now…

So, so close.

Last she remembers was a blinding white light, and the sweetest sensation washing over her before she blacked out.

Their rough love making continued all throughout the night.

***

When she woke up, the first thing she registered was the light pitter-patter of the rain hitting the window panes. Lisa’s eyes fluttered open, blinking the sleep off her eyes, and watched the water cascade down, blurring her view of the outside. The chilly air hit her skin, making her shiver, and pulled the covers tightly around her body, all the way until it covered her nose, snuggling in its comfort. It was only until then, she realized something else, aside from the blanket, was wrapped around her.