Chapter-7

Jiang Cheng smile listening to Jin Ling words. After losing all his family, he only left with Jin Ling to call family.

Jin Ling is right how much he say he is going to break his legs he cannot do that because he is his life. He cares for him that is why he always wanted to keep him in front of his eyes.

Where he can make sure he is not going far away from him, not going to lose him as a family.

Wen Qing walk inside the kitchen and see Jiang Cheng smiling.

Wen Qing, “It is the first time I see you smiling”. Jiang Cheng wake up from his thoughts and look at Wen Qing.

Jiang Cheng, “I also do not remember when the last time I smile was. Once situation gets out of control, it keeps on worsening”.

Wen Qing, “Yes”. Jiang Cheng notice sadness in Wen Qing voice.

He put his hand over Wen Qing hand, “It was never your fault”. Wen Qing let him. She smile and ask, “Eat your noodles”.

Jiang Cheng, “You too”. Both of them eat noodles and walk back to their room after wishing good night.

Next morning, when Yanli enters the kitchen she gets shocked because it was a mess.

Jin Zixuan seeing the kitchen mess speak his thoughts, “Who played with your kitchen?”

Jin Ling, “It was shufu and Aunt Qing who messed with your kitchen A-Niang”.

Yanli surprised ask, “What?”

Jin Ling, “Yes last night, I ate noodles shufu and Aunt Qing prepared. These were good but not as good as A-Niang make for me”.

Yanli, “What are you saying? Wen Qing knows how to cook and before she never make a mess in kitchen”.

Jin Ling shrug his shoulder, “You should ask shufu then?” Seconds later, the culprit enter the kitchen greeting everyone one.

Yanli, “A-Cheng did you create this mess in kitchen?”

Jiang Cheng rub his head even though it was not itchy answer, “Yes A-Jie. I am sorry”.

Jin Zixuan and Jin Ling both walk away from kitchen to table.

Yanli, “So, I heard you prepare noodles for A-Qing”.

Jiang Cheng, “I was hungry so I prepared them”.

Yanli smiling, “You should have ask A-Qing. She is a good cook”.

Jiang Cheng, “Sorry A-Jie. A-Qing hand was hurt, so I prepare them myself”.

Yanli, “What happen to her?” Jiang Cheng tell her about her hand injury.

Yanli, “I will prepare light food for her”.

Jiang Cheng, “Let me help you A-Jie?”

Yanli, “No, I will do it myself. I do not want you to mess more with my kitchen”.

Jiang Cheng for the first time feel sister anger. Not wanting to anger her more silently nodding walk out of the kitchen. As usual, they all eat breakfast.

Wen Qing, “Jiejie I will take my leave”. However before she grabs her car keys Jiang Cheng grabs them, “Today I will drive”.

Wen Qing gets surprised. Jiang Cheng, “I will be careful while driving”. Saying this he hold her hand carefully and drag her with him. He makes her sit on passenger seat and himself seat on driving seat.

He start driving and after forty-five minutes, they reach hospital. Both of them get off the car. To Wen Qing surprise Jiang Cheng, also walk with her.

Wen Qing, “Why are you coming with me?"

Jiang Cheng, “Why I cannot come? I need to talk with someone”.

Wen Qing, “Who are you going to talk? It is not like you know someone here?”