sorry not title

Third person's POV

Nayeon was taking her thing, trying to move to the blackpink's floor. She went in to the building lift and went to the 10th floor which is Blackpink's dorm floor.

DING DONG DING DONG

"Hey, what makes you here" Jennie open the door and greeted Nayeon. "I left the Twice dorm floor" Nayeon explained the whole thing to Jennie. "So can I live with y'all" Nayeon asked with her puppy eyes.

"Lmao, what a thicc face you have" Jisoo comeout nowhere and slammed the door shut.

Nayeon was homeless. She continue to move to the 5th floor (Rv's dorm floor).

"Hey who's that" Seulgi ask and she opened the door, revealing her face covered with cucumber. "I am homeless" Nayeon ask for the same thing. "DON'T EVER LIVE WITH US UNLESS YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME" Irene shouted from inside. "Sorry, we can't accept you, I don't want to be hit with slipper" Seulgi was scared.

Nayeon went to Loona's dorm and got reject cause Nayeon said she was pretty.

Flashback

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Vivi opened the door. "What do you want, hag?" Vivi asked her. "I am homeless" Vivi walk back to her dorm and said, "I don't give a fuck about that". "Wait wait wait" Nayeon said and Vivi returned. "Give me 10 reasons why I should let you in" Vivi smirked. "First, I am pretty"

Nayeon's 10 reason why Vivi should accept her is because she is pretty. "Tsk, get out of MY SIGHT" Vivi slammed the door shut like what Jisoo did a while ago.

#giveahometonayeon

#nayeondeserveahome