I wish I never met you (Jenlisa oneshot)

Tw: ansgt, trash fic

"Come on, Make a wish??"
"I wish I never met you"
-Jenlisa oneshot

Jennie is sick. "Where is Lisa" Jennie sigh.

Lisa

Hey, where are you

I am hanging out with my friends
read by Jennie

Lisa was never there when Jennie needs here. Everyday Lisa would go home at 3am. "Wish she is having fun" Jennie sighed again.

Friday night

Lisa brought her friend to their apartment. "Yoooo another round" they talk so loudly making the sick Jennie can't sleep, she want to stop them she was scared to stop them having fun. "Guess I will not interupt them" Jennie whisper and go back to sleep.

++

Their relationaship is getting worse because of Lisa. "I'm home" a drunk Lisa came home from karaoke." Hey" Jennie changed Lisa's clothes.

Jennie went to wash Lisa's clothes but what she sees making her tear drop. A mouth print on Lisa's clothes. Not just one print, there about like 10 prints on her shirt and hickeys can see all over Lisa's neck. Is she cheating on me??

Time skips.....

Jennie finally get to hang out with her friends. "Gosh, why don't you just break up with her" her friend Nayeon was disgusted by what Jennie told her. "I can't, I just really love her" Jennie says and Irene look at her poor friend, fill with worries.

"Jennie, look, they are many good boys and girls in this world and you just keep forgiving that cheater??" Irene said. "There are only one Lisa, unnie" Jennie cries. "If you keep forgiving her, she would thought you doesn't care and continues to cheat" wise word keep coming out from Irene's mouth and Nayeon just nodded.

"I believe her, unnie, I believe her won't did that again" Irene and Nayeon shook their head realizing how much dumber their friend got after getting a girlfriend. "STOP LYING TO YOURSELF" Irene finally yelled. "If you keep giving her chance, it will make your relationship worser" Jennie doesn't mark those word in her heart. "Jennie, if you choose to don't mark my words, you will regret" Jennie remembered the last sentence Irene said to her.

Weeks later.....

Jennie regretted. Lisa just secretly brought a woman home. "I regretted not to listen to Irene" Jennie ran to her friend's convinience store.

"See, I told you" Irene handed Jennie a hot chocolate. "Unnie, I regretted, now my heart has shattered into pieces" Jennie took a sip of the hot chocolate. "Does your siblings and cousins know about that??" Jennie shook her head. "I am scared to tell them, you know them" Jennie's siblings Kim Jisoo Kim Taehyung and her cousins Kim Namjoon Kim Hyunjin and Kim Minju are 5 peoples who can really kill whenever someone breaks Jennie's heart.

"You remember that idiot who almost get chocked to death by Taehyung??" Irene mentioned her ex boyfriend who cheated and abused her and got kidnnaped by Taehyung and he almost chocked that boy to death. "Yeah, him,I scared that they will hurt Lisa, Taehyung almost got into jail last time" Jennie said.

"I have my ways" Jennie suddenly think of something.

Jennie's birthday

Lisa finally remembers Jennie's birthday. Lisa brought Jennie to Han River to celebrate her birthday and it is a good chance for Jennie to ended their 2 years relationship. "Make a wish, Jennie" Jennie silence.

"Come one, make a wish" Jennie look at Lisa.
"You really want me to make wish??" Jennie tear fell off and Lisa nodded.
"I wish I never met you" Jennie hold back her tears and blew the candle.

"I have enough, from now on, we don't know each other" Jennie just ended their 2 years relationship, Jennie finally cried her feelings out at the night at Han River.

I hope we don't meet again.

++

Thanks for reading this boring chapter lmao.