。☆✼★𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐬★✼☆。

The Norse didn't just have heaven and hell

The Norse didn't just have heaven and hell. They had many of those places.

Valhǫll (Valhalla) - the hall of Óðinn (Odin), king of the Gods. Here he gathered those who died fighting. They were called einherjar and destined to fight in Ragnarøkkr, the last fight this time.

Folkvang - the halls of Frøya (Freya). She had the right to half of those who died fighting, maidens and women. Folkvang means the battlefield in old Norse. Her rights are a telling sign of her power in the pantheon of the Norse Gods.

Þór (Thor) - also got his part of the dead, usually farmers and thralls (slaves).

Those who drowned at sea went to the halls of Ran, Goddess of storms and drowned. She is the wife of Ægir, God of the sea. Her hall was like Odins.

Hel - place and person in one. To her all those who died by sickness or old age. It's not a bad place, just a place to stay after death. The English took this word for hell, thus it has a bad reputation.

Some sources also speak of the dead being reborn in one of their descendants, although never in someone outside of their family line. Oftentimes the dead person is reincarnated in someone who is named after him or her.

Egyptian religious doctrines included three afterlife ideologies: belief in an underworld, eternal life, and rebirth of the soul

Egyptian religious doctrines included three afterlife ideologies: belief in an underworld, eternal life, and rebirth of the soul. Therefore, the souls who had lived their life elegantly were guided to Osiris to be born again. To achieve the ideal afterlife, many practices had to be performed during one's life.

In Egyptian mythology, Osiris is known as the God of death and afterworld. The ancient Egyptians believed him to be a dead king, he was a ruler who had been miraculously restored to life after being murdered by his brother Seth

They believe throughout the underworld journey, the deceased's spirit would have to contend with the Almighty, different types of strange creatures and gatekeepers in the Hall of Final Judgment. After completing the journey spirit reaches in Hall of the judgement which involved two processes i.e standing before 42 divine gods and pleading their innocence of any wrongdoing during their lifetime. The Book of the Dead provided them with the correct words to use for each of the judges, and that's why they can be passed even if they are not completely innocent and the second step is weighing of the heart ( cause heart contained a records of all evil and good deeds of everyone life) ceremony with God feather Ma'at which beliefs to be the symbol of truth and justice. If the heart is heavier than feather than it was fed to Ammut, the 'Devourer' and soul was sent to darkness. If the scales were balanced, the deceased had passed the test and was taken before Osiris who welcomed them into the afterlife.