。☆✼★𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬★✼☆。

Afterlife is something which can not be defined on the basis of some experience and thoughts

Afterlife is something which can not be defined on the basis of some experience and thoughts. No one knows Whether or not there is life after death, nor has anyone said this till date. I grew up in a Hindu home. My parents always used to say that those who die leave the world and go to another world. But whenever we remember him/her from the heart, they definitely come to help us and like this different people have different beliefs about it. In every religion, something is told about life after death and I noticed people who follow that religion strongly believe it. There are some people who worship their religion like God and make fun of other religion and I used to find it very strange in my childhood that if humans are all one of us then why should religion and even theory about afterlife are different. Slowly, my curiosity about this subject also started growing and I too started my search about it. I started reading books from many different religions. These books gave me a new direction, but many times I was also put in a confused situation. I came to know that every religion has given some idea to explain its topic. There are some religions that believe that after life there is no heaven or hell.There are also some religions that believe that after life there is heaven and hell. Some religions believe that after death, we go to the underworld, where souls are kept according to their karma. Different people also have different ideas and theories regarding this but no one exactly knows about it. Death is a subject that definitely comes to the mind of every human being at some time or the other. Everyone wonders if there really is life after death. What exactly is our life motive? Does the soul also have a separate existence from our body? What are we? These are some questions that inspire us to know more about it .

I have met many people in my life who refuse to believe this all. There are many people who believe in this and also give evidence that will even force you to believe it. Everything about this world is a miracle created by God and life after death is also one of the miracles among them. Even if some people and science do not believe it, it can never be proved baseless. No one knows till today where a person goes after death and what happens to him. Which religion is right, which is wrong, but one thing every religion teaches us is that we have to keep our heart good, we have to keep our soul good. As human being We have to make this world made by God more beautiful. Also spirituality does help a lot in knowing more about the afterlife and existence of the soul. Spiritual knowledge is something that helps every human being to know the best of his soul and I believe that if we walk according to this, then we can definitely have peace and happiness in our soul. Well at last nothing can be concluded on this topic. There is no exact theory of the afterlife which can be believed and accepted by everyone. As a human we can only try our best to know more about it by believing what our heart and inner conscience speaks.

- meghna112

≪°❈°≫≪°❈°≫≪°❈°≫≪°❈°≫

Afterlife, it is that one concept which humans still have no idea about. We, as a species, have developed much further and our connection with science is deep. But there are certain things in which we have a long way to go before discovering, and the afterlife is one of them. Keeping aside the different theories given in different religions related to it.