[500 words]Day Number 2, Masarus Pov:

I did what I usually did, "WAKE UP EVERYONE!!" After One thousand years of waking everbody up, we all left the room,

Monaca is the only one who has a phone and she has an iPhone Eight hundred or something like that! I had a brilliant idea, cause I'm the leader! Yes ME nobody else!

So I told Kotoko, Jataro, and Nagisa to come over hear with hand motions. But stupid Jataro and Nagisa didnt see, it's because Jataro was making some art, but guess what! stupid Nagisa was to busy admiring Jataro behind his back! Kotoko is weird and thinks that their adorbs together! So she said "Awhhh that's so adorbs! Jataro look behind you quick" Jataro turned around quickly "Wait what??" He said in confusion. "Nagisa was tottaly watching you!" Kotoko said that while laughing. Nagisa froze and his face was bright red, I said "Okay come over here now you sus gays!"

They came over here, the second they came over Nagisa said "I'm not gay and even if I was that's none of your business" he said very rudely. I changed the subject and said "Let's steal mon-" but the second I said that Monaca came over to the group "am I missing something important, even if it's not important I hope you tell Monaca or else you would make Monaca sad or maybe even mad"[MONACA JUST SAID THAT BUT SHE TALKS ABOUT HERSELF LIKE THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS IF YOU PLAYED THE GAME] Nagisa said "N-no w-" I interrupted him and said "We where making a plan to kill demons today [Adults]" Monaca then smiled and replied with "Okay that makes Monaca very happy, make sure to tell Monaca the plan when you're done!" And then she left.

"Anyways lefts steal her iPhone 8million!!" I said loudly I'm the loudest one in the group and I'm proud to be the loudest since I'm the leader of the warriors of hope I should get to be the loudest!!!

After I said that Nagisa said "She has an Iphone 12" he looked at me like I was a dumbass or something!! So then I said "Okay same thing smart-Ass!!" Nagisa then rolled his eyes at me.

Kotoko then said "I'll do it with you Masaru!" After she said that Jataro said "I wanna do it too could I cook bird skin first though" he is weird he says weird things so I just said "That's gross but okay" Nagisa said that he would do it with us aswell.

So we snuck into Monaca's room and she wasnt in there but we saw her wheelchair and her phone on her wheelchair Jataro said "Huhh?? Does that mean she is out of her wheelchair??" I replied to him with "I dont know but I'm going to grab the phone and leave!!" I grabbed the phone and we all ran out of the room quickly. We are going to look through her phone

(cliffhanger 👺)

Kotoko!!