[276 words]Day number 4, Jataros pov

I told them to look through messages, but I dont think he wanted to listen to me, he probably hates me, because he said "NO IM GOING TO SEE WHAT SHE WATCHES ON YOUTU- WHATS TIK TOK IM GOING TO CLICK ON IT" He clicked on it, nothing happened I thought it would be a bomb or something, it was just a person dancing dressed up as a character from a game Monaca liked the characters name wass monak- monika- I dont know.

There were more buttons too I said "I waanna click all the buttoonss" but then Masaru "I'm gonna click all the buttons!!" I really just wanted to click the button nobody ever lets me do anything its because everyone hates me but that's okay I'm not mad about it.

I just randomly said "organs yummy" everyone looked at me like I said something wrong.

Then Masaru said "Anyways! I CLICKED THE PROFILE BUTTON LOOK AT HER PROFILE PICTURE"

Kotoko said"Look at her videos masaru!!" It was videos of her trying to be like big sis Junko, she looked like she was trying so hard we all at least felt a little bad for her after we saw a few Masaru just got out of tik tok and handed the phone ...

Kotoko said"Look at her videos masaru!!" It was videos of her trying to be like big sis Junko, she looked like she was trying so hard we all at least felt a little bad for her after we saw a few Masaru just got out of tik tok and handed the phone to Nagisa.

Nagisa went to notes "I'm going to read monacas note out loud" he said he started reading it aloud "Monaca doesnt care about anything, I just wants to be like big sis Junko fuck kids paradise[where no adults/demons] . All Monaca cares ab-" Nagisa dropped the phone, we where all shocked. But then we heard a noise, what if it was Monaca

[CLIFFHANGER AGAIN SORRY]

Coralines0therM0ther[JUST A FRIEND I WANTED TP TAG]