[505 words] Day 6 Masarus pov

IM MAKING MASARUS FIGHT THING WITH TOKO AND KOMARU NOT CANNON SO THIS DIDNT ACCTUALLY HAPPEN

⚠️CW MASARUS TRAUMA⚠️

Monaca came in the room and just told me to kill demons, why me? Why wont Monaca go fight the demons but I have to. But I'm the leader..

Demons, I have to kill them but thats okay! Because I'm the leader! And I can do anything and everything! And I'm the best leader out there! And I'm amazing.

I just shouted "IM READY!!" Kotoko looked at me like she was worried I would get hurt she said "..oh no! What if you get hurt" she thinks I'm gonna get hurt!? Well, how scared is she, I said "I wont get hurt, I'm the leader! I cant get hurt! And how much do even care" Kotoko put her hand in front of her face as if she was biting her nails but she said "I care alot! So dont die! Only dumb people die, and you can be dumb! B-but your not that dumb!" She was crying, I just told her "you shouldnt cry because I'll be absolutely one hundred percent fine, I will come back unharmed I promise," Kotoko looked at me and said "pinky promise?" We pinky promised..

I hugged her and said "bye I have to go!" Kotoko, Nagisa and Jataro all said "bye" to me I forgot the two gays where there!

I went out to where the demons where heading. When they saw me they where definitely shocked! I had this tool thing that controlled a big robot!

I introduced myself so the purple haired demon would know who I am! The purple haired demon said "what's up with this brat!?" then i said "I'm not a brat I'm the leader of the warriors of hope!! I'm gonna kill you demons!!" Green haired demon then said "Demons!? Who's a demon" I replied with "Adults!" The purple haired demon said "your going to be an adult to!?" Then I said "no, no, I wont I'll never be a demon I'm a hero I'm  the leader!! IM THE LEADAER ILL NEVER BE LIKE YOU YOU STUPID DEMOM IM NOTHING LIKE ANY OF YOU, NOBODY HAS TO BE SCARED ANYMORE NOT IF IM HERE. I CAN MAKE THINGS BETTER NOBODY, NO KIDS HAVE TO EVER GO THROUGH THIS, NOT ANYMORE, DIE STUPID DEMONS"

I grabbed the tool that made the robot move and I was trying really hard to defeat them with the big robot

but before i knew it the robot fell to the ground and i knew i lost, i stood there in fear of what would happen to me, i felt something grab me it was a bunch of monokumas and they dragged me down to somewhere.. was i dieing, everything just went black

(THIS TOOK ME LIKE 10 YEARS TO MAKE😥)