Part 3

Here's the part! I hope this is not boring! 🥰💗

Author's pov:

"Will you marry Y/n?" Mrs. Kim asked. There was a two minutes silence in the room. No words came out. Mrs. Kim was looking at his son with hopeful eyes that he would say yes. "W-why?" Taehyung asked.

"Taehyung-ah, my son you're still young and I don't want you to waste your this age in work. I want you to enjoy your life like other people's. I feel jealous of them. 

How they are happy. I know your marriage with Mina was because of your father's promise. But now I want you to marry someone. If you have anyone in your mind you can tell me." Mrs. Kim said as she was close to tearing up.

"M-mom no I don't have anyone in my life. But w-why y/n?" He asked blankly. 

"Look here Taehyung, Y/n is a very calm, kind-hearted, and mature girl. She is very caring towards not only Taeyang but to me also." Mrs. Kim explained.

Taehyung just scoffed at her words. It's not like Taehyung hates y/n, he hates her more than anything. The same goes for y/n. Taehyung and y/n both hate each other. 

But there are reasons. At first, Y/n was very good with Taehyung. She was all about Mrs. Kim described. 

But one day when Taeyang and y/n were playing y/n accidentally bumped into Taehyung and the coffee Taehyung was holding was all over his Gucci suit. Well, Taehyung loves Gucci more than anything. Even if you apologized he scolded you.

You were surprised "how can a rich CEO like Kim Taehyung scold this harshly for a suit." 

This was only you could think. But you being a kind girl ignored it. But after some days. His employee Lia came to the mansion to complete her so-called work only to flirt with Taehyung.

During that time you were carrying Taeyang and singing for her so that she can sleep. Lia was annoyed how Taehyung kept looking at you admiringly. 

But he was looking at his daughter in his arms. But who is gonna tell this to that stupid bitch. She got jealous and made a worse plan. When you came back after keeping Taeyang in her room Lia intentionally bumped into you and the cup of milk in you which was for Mrs. Kim fell over the files she was holding. 

"Oh, my why did- WHAT THE FUCK!! WHAT DID YOU DO THIS, THEY WERE THE IMPORTANT FILES!!" Lia said cutting you off. Screaming, loud enough to create a drama, and soon after Taehyung came there.

"What are talking ab- "Sir see this girl bumped into me and all the files are ruined!" 

Again you were cut off by her annoying voice. "No Mr. Kim I did- "ENOUGH Y/N YOU'RE SUCH A TROUBLE MAKER! CAN'T YOU DO ANY WORK WITHOUT MESSING UP? Are you blind? Couldn't you see her while walking???!" Again you were cut off by Taehyung. 

Now, this was enough for you. First, it was not your fault, and second, you were not the type to tolerate someone's scoldings when you weren't at the fault. You were just staring at him while Lia was standing there smirking.

You looked at her in disgust and left leaving Taehyung dumbfounded. Because he was giving you a lecture and you just walked away. 

From that day, all of these began. That night you decided to teach Lia a lesson and take revenge on Taehyung for yelling at you without any reason. You would pull childish pranks on Taehyung and he would always fall for them.

But he didn't let you do this alone. He took his revenge by pranking you back. 

This saga continues. But now after this all, how y/n is not fired by Taehyung? Because y/n is Mrs. Kim's favorite, Taehyung was helpless here.

"Taehyung, what are you thinking?" Mrs. Kim shook his son who was deep in his thoughts. "Uh-oh, Nothing!" Taehyung replied. "Then will you marry y/n?" Mrs. Kim asked again. 

"What about her? Did you ask her?"

_______________________________________________

Hope you liked it! Please tell me your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote if you liked it! 🥰💗

Take care and I love you all 💗✨

Bye~