Reunions

Y/n POV

Flashback

"Zeldris I'm not sorry that I tried to save Meliodas. He didn't deserve that and I know that you would've done the same if it wasn't for me being here." I lowered my head to look at the floor, "it's all my fault."

"It's not your fault y/n! Never say that! Even if father is using my emotions as a blackmail, it doesn't change the way I feel about you and it never will." Zeldris said to me. He lifted my head up to look at his emerald green eyes. I nodded and immediately hugged him.

End of flashback

We are currently in Liones on our way to the king. My demon markings were showing but this time I had control over them. I was with Zeldris (who wouldn't let me fight) and Fraudrin. Estarossa was at the door of the castle, I think Ban is there too which worries me.

"It's hopeless we don't stand a chance!" One of the holy knights said while running away. 'How stupid' I thought.

"Most certainly Zeldris of piety is someone to fear. As the second son of the demon king he demands respect. Those who turn there backs on him in anyway are essentially betraying him, and will be forced into submission."Fraudrin explained. All the knights were now under Zeldris' control. Zeldris turned to Fraudrin

"This is pathetic Fraudrin. How long will it take you to con-core this country. It's people are mere humans." He complained. I chuckled at his impatience. He glanced at me but then focused his attention back on Fraudrin.

"Don't be so critical, because among those humans is  an outrageous-" he was cut off by some kind of earthquake. Zeldris immediately got in front of me. "What was that extraordinary presence?" Fraudrin asked. "It came from the castle." Zeldris answered. Zeldris and Fraudrin nodded at each other and spread their dark wings out. Zeldris picked me up by my waist as he flew with my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. We got to the scene just in time to see Escanor bring Estarossa down with just one punch. My eyes widened. 'That's incredible' I thought.

Escanor made a mini sun and attacked Estarossa with it. Estarossa flew all the way to some lake with the sun right behind him. Once we got to the lake we saw that he evaporated the entire lake. Zeldris quickly handed me over to Fraudrin and flew to go save Estarossa from Escanor. The sun sent Estarossa flying. Zeldris got behind Estarossa and tried to stop it but it didn't help and it just took him as well.

"ZZZEEEEEELLLLLDDDDRRRRIIIIISSSSSSSS" I screamed. I squirmed and kicked Fraudrin yelling at him to let me go and help Zeldris. "Y/n I am one of the few commandments that won't try and kill you right now, and I know that Zeldris would want you to be safe so you are coming with me to the castle so I can keep you safe." Fraudrin said.

"Are you letting your emotions play apart in this too?" I questioned. He sighed before responding, "yes." I nodded. "Ok I'll go with you." He then took off straight to the castle. He dropped me off at the entrance and then went ahead. I saw a big group talking to the king. I scanned over everyone and saw Ban and .......... Gilthunder. I decided to go up to Ban and just ignore my brother.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. When his eyes landed on me a smile grew on his face.
"Hey Lil pup! What are you doing here?" He asked while patting my head. I looked at the ground in shame.

"I can't explain everything now but Zeldris brought me here with him but then had to help Estarossa so he gave me to Fraudrin and fraudrin just left me here." I looked up at him and bursted out into tears, "I'm so sorry I couldn't do more to save Meliodas. I was just standing there when I could've helped!!!" I cried. Ban kept patting my head. "Hey hey it's ok. The cap'n won't stay gone for long. I promise." I smiled at him then realized everyone was staring at us. I looked around at everyone and then made eye contact with Gilthunder. I slowly hid behind Ban.

"Hey what's gotten into you pup? Your not the shy timid type." He stated. I nodded and stepped out from behind him but was suddenly tackled by someone. I realized that this person was trying to hug me. I looked to see who it is and stiffened when I saw pink hair. I felt something wet on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Y/n! I never meant it! I searched for you every day for years and I never ever thought that you helped with fathers death! I was just really mad! I'm so sorry!" He cried into my shoulder. I smiled and pushed him off me so I can see his face. "I forgive you princess Gil." I said smiling. Ban chuckled at the reunion. We were interrupted by Fraudrin.

"Y/n get away from there so I don't kill you along with these scum." He said. I glared at him.

"Allow me to join in on this battle. That body belongs to a good friend of mine, today's the day you're giving it back." Said someone from behind us. I turned and saw Hendrickson! I immediately pushed Gil behind me and jumped at Hendrickson.
I pushed him to the ground and put a knife to his throat.

"What are you doing here. You bastard." I spat at him, venom laced in every word. "Y/n..." he said. My demon marks were now showing. "THIS IS WHAT YOU TURNED ME INTO!" I yelled. Before I could do anything I was thrown over Ban's shoulder.

"Hey I know that he did some bad stuff but he's good now. Ok y/n?" He asked me. I nodded and just continued to lay on his shoulder. Grayroad then came out of no where with people in her eggs.

"What are you planning you bastard!?" Ban demanded. Fraudrin then went on to explain Grayroad's abilities. Some stupid kid cut two eggs and they began to grow. Ban tried to steal their hearts but their hearts aren't big enough. Then another stupid guy tried punching them but the Grayroad's commandment made him age until he died. As the eggs started to grow and hatch everyone was trying to stop them. Nothing worked.

Out of no where ice crystals bursted out of the ground stopping the egg growth. I quickly got off of Ban and looked up to see.....

"MERLIN" I yelled.