The confession

Y/n POV

It was only me and Zeldris at the castle thing so we decided to go do something. Zeldris flew us to a town cause I needed some more clothes. I came out of the dressing room with a tight outfit on.

Zeldris looks at me than falls on the floor with a red face and a nose bleed

Zeldris looks at me than falls on the floor with a red face and a nose bleed. I run over to him and shake him.

"Don't die on me soldier!" I shouted. I was still shaking him.

"T-to re-revealing.." he mumbled. I sighed and went back into the dressing room and put on a red dress.

I stood there arms crossed looking down at Zeldris who was still on the floor

"I'm gonna leave you here." I said. He immediately got up but his face was still red.

"Is this better?" I ask showing off the dress. He turns his head away and nods. I decide to tease him a little.

"Is someone embarrassed?" I said in a high pitched voice. "Awww it's ok Zeldy I'm only going to tell all the Commandments." I continued in the same voice. He glared at me the whole time we were walking while I kept on teasing him.

"Y/n I know you could do this for hours but could you please stop." He said looking away from me again. I was shocked. The Zeldris of the Ten Commandments just said 'please'. I didn't notice that I stopped walking.

"Helloooooo Earth to shorty" Zeldris said waving his hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my trance and continued walking not saying anything about what just happened. Zeldris probably noticed because he started talking.

"Are you ok? Did I do something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head. "Then why are you so quiet all of a sudden?" He asked.

"I-it's just that no ones been this nice to me in a long time." I said whipping the possible tears away. He looked at me with sympathy.

"Oh don't give me that look." I said starting to walk again. Zeldris grabbed my hand and my heart skipped a beat.

"I wanna show you something." He said dragging me with him. I looked down at our hands they were intertwined together. I started blushing and my heart rate defiantly increased.

Zeldris told me to close my eyes so I did. I don't know why I trust him so much but I know that I can't go back. I feel like I'd do anything for him. If he asked me to run into battle I would do it. If he told me to confront the fucking Supreme Diety I would do it. Oh god am I...........

In........

..................

...love?'

"You can open your eyes now." Zeldris said sounding excited. I slowly opened my eyes to a beautiful scenery of a lake with sand surrounding it like it was a tiny beach. There was a big rick next to it it was small enough that if you sat on it with your legs dangling they would touch the water. The lake was calm. It was so peaceful. As I was admiring the scenery I didn't notice the black haired demon who was admiring me.

Zeldris POV

I couldn't help but stare at her beauty. Her h/l h/c hair. Her glistening e/c eyes. Her s/c skin that all I wanted to do was touch. Today was the day that I would tell her. I have to tell her soon or father may never give me another chance to have a lover.

Zeldris! Zeldris! I need your help! Estarossa said threw our mind link.

What do you need. I'm in the middle of something.
I replied.

Uhh well I kinda set the castles kitchen on fire. He murmured. I sighed.

Fine I'll be there in a second. I said. I then looked at Y/n who was looking at me with a concerned face.
"Uh I have to go help Estarossa with a fire. I'll be right back tho so don't move." I said standing up and spreading out my dark wings.

"Ok be quick though." She said. I nodded and then flew off.

Y/n POV

I let a sigh escape that I didn't even know I was holding in. 'How long will I be able to keep this secret' I thought. I got up and walked over to the rock that was almost in the lake. I sat on it and closed my eyes. I let out a sigh and started getting tired. I let a yawn as ape my mouth before curling up in a ball and closing my eyes.

I was awoken by me being shook. I slowly opened my eyes to be met with soft green ones.

"Hey sorry that took so long." A familiar voice said.

"Zeldris?" I questioned while sitting up and rubbing my tired eyes.

"Yeah" he said I looked at him and smiled before continuing "Do you want to go for a swim with me?" I asked.

His face became slightly red. "Sure" he replied. My smile got even wider as I stood up on the Rick almost slipping off. I took off my dress so I was just in my undergarments and jumped in the lake. I turned back to Zeldris to see his whole face is a tomato.

"Come on Zeldy it's the perfect temperature and it won't be any fun without you." I said giving him a toothy grin at the end. He sighed and took his clothes off till he was just in his boxers. My face felt like it was on fire. His toned abs were just...........
I can't even explain it.

I was taking away from my trance when a splash came my way. I looked to my side and saw Zeldris in the water with me but his hair was down and in his face. I chuckled a little and swam over to him. I tapped him before saying "TAG YOUR IT" I then started swimming away.

"Oh your on!" He yelled chasing after me. We were both struggling in the water. After awhile I began to slow down but then I was tackled underwater. I came back up to the surface to be met with those soft dreamy emerald eyes. I started laughing while being out of breath. Zeldris was laughing too. When we stopped laughing I noticed how close to each other we were, my face grew hot while I just stared at him mesmerized. Without even thinking I started to lean in and he did the same. I closed my eyes and waited for our lips to meet.

I felt his press against mine. Our lips moving in sync. My hands made their way to his wet hair while his wrapped around my waist to deepen the kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave him. His tongue exploring my mouth before meeting with mine. They danced together for a while longer. We then pulled away, I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine.

"Y/n I love you.." he murmured. He put his forehead on mine.

"I love you too Zeldy..."

Hey I just wanted to tell you guys how thankful I am to you all. Thank you so much for all the support and I'm sorry that this chapter took so long. I also wanted to say that I have some other books that you could check out. "Met you in Rio" which is a Hinata fanfic. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I love you all!💕❤️🥰