A message from Zeldris

Y/n POV

We were all drinking and having fun at the new Boar Hat.

"Hey Gowther I have a question. How did the other Gowther end the holy war anyway?" Diane asked. Everyone started trying to figure out what Diane meant.

"I'm sorry I can't talk about it right now. I don't know if I should talk about it and even if I do I'm not sure if you'll except what I tell you." Gowther said seriously. Diane apologized and everyone went back to normal.

"Im sorry but I don't think we've met yet." Diane said to me. "Oh my gosh! Your right not all of you know who I am." I turned to everyone. "My name is y/n, im the sister of Gilthunder and I was trained by Ban when I was little. It's really nice to meet you all." I introduce myself. "It's nice to meet you too y/n." Escanor says sweetly. He then goes on to ask Merlin if she would like to hear his poem.

She makes the excuse that she's too tipsy but Ban quickly rats her out. "I hope you know that we aren't done, we still haven't defeated all of the commandments. There's Zeldris of piety, provoke him and he'll bring you down that's for certain." Merlin says. I shift in my seat a little bit. Meliodas speaks up. "We have to focus on our goals for now we've gotta save the people of Liones because their under a demonic spell and all those holy knights too! Then we have to liberate Camelot. The fighting can wait till later!"

"He's absolutely right about this. First we need to come up with a plan and then carry out that strategy as a team. That's all I have to say about it." Merlin says. "Yes of course. Goodnight to you Merlin." Escanor says. "Yes goodnight." Merlin replies before leaving. Meliodas goes after her.

"HOORAY THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG!" Ban yells.

Elizabeth POV

"Lady Elizabeth it's Merlin!"

I rushed to help Merlin who was lying in bed. When I tried to heal her I was brought inside her mind. It was pitch black, then I heard a voice, "Now there's an unexpected guest." It was Zeldris of the Ten Commandments.

"Your one of the Ten Commandments!" I said in slight disbelief. "I was wondering which one of you was interfering with my magic power. It's been awhile Elizabeth." He replied with a smirk on his face.

"How do you know me?!" I questioned him. "You're so pathetic!" He said in anger. "What do you mean?" I respond taking a step back.

"Meliodas is still clinging to the cursed goddess. You're tormenting my older brother!" Zeldris yelled.

"I don't understand. You mean Meliodas? So your his younger brother, and I'm a goddess?" I asked.

"It's been going on for 3,000 years. You lose the memories of your previous life each time you die and with each resurrection you've met Meliodas repeatedly more times then I care to count." He explained.

"Wait so that girl that was with him 3,000 years ago.." he finished my sentence. "Yes that was you."
I felt so happy I didn't notice I was starting to cry.

"Wait are you happy?" Zeldris asked. "It's like a dream," I replied, " and it turns out the very thing that I've been hoping for is actually true. All this time I was there, I've always been with Meliodas. I'm so happy to-" he interrupted me. "What! To keep making him suffer?" He said angrily.

"I would never do such a thing. What do you mean? Meliodas is always near me right by my side at every step. I want to remember it, all the moments I spent with him. All his thoughts and secrets, everything he whispered in my ear." I said.

"I see, well I can help with that bug only if you bring y/n back to me." He said.

"What? Why y/n?" I asked confused. "Because she is to always stay with me, she's not safe with you pathetic group of pests!" He spat out at me. "Just tell her to come back to me. Now REMEMBER!"

Y/n POV

"Merlin what happened to you?" I ask worriedly.

"Somehow I was held captive by Zeldris' magic power." She said. I gasped. "If princess Elizabeth hadn't intervened and broken the spell I'd be lost. Thank you for saving me." Merlin said. I looked over at Elizabeth. She doesn't look so good.

"Elizabeth are you ok?" Meliodas asked. "I'm fine, I guess I'm just a little tired." She said beginning to walk out of the room. Before she made it fully out of the hallway she said that she wanted to be alone and get some air but then she turned around and stared directly at me.

"Y/n..... Zeldris says for you to go back to him..." then she closed the door and left.