Meeting him

A month later later (I think)

I was singing a song I wrote when someone walked in the bar.

Come here and sit next to me
Don't look at me while I'm breakin
After what I'm gonna say
I understand if you hate me

What do I do when I love you but want somebody else
What do I lose if I don't choose and keep it to myself
(Someone with black slicked up hair walks in and stares you in eyes as you do the same)
I got bad, bad, bad kind of butterflies
Like when you got something to hide
Lies, telling you that I'm alright
Tonight, tonight
Bad, bad butterflies in my chest
There's something I gotta confess
Yes somebody's stuck in my head
And I, and I
(You and the boy break eye contact and you go back to singing normally while sneaking glances at each other)
I know I said we were friends
And when I said that I meant it (swear I meant it)
Somewhere between 'not again'
It became more than just friendship

What do I do if I love you but want somebody else
What do I lose if I don't choose and keep it to myself

I got bad, bad, bad kind of butterflies
Like when you got something to hide
Lies telling you that I'm alright
Tonight, tonight
Bad, bad butterflies in my chest
There's something I gotta confess
Yes somebody's stuck in my head
And I , and I

Come here and sit next to me
You tell me "baby just say it"
Warnin me "it's a mistake"
I just know I gotta make it
(You look at the boy again but this time you keep eye contact with each other and stare into each other's eyes again)
And I got bad, bad, bad kind of butterflies
Like when you got something to hide
Lies telling you that I'm alright
Tonight, tonight
Bad, bad butterflies in my chest
There's something I gotta confess
Yes somebody's stuck in my head
And I, and I (in my head, yeah)

You break eye contact with the boy and walk down the steps of the stage you tell Mason that you'll see him tomorrow. Before you walk out you catch the gaze of the boy and tilt your head motioning for him to follow. You walk out and continue walking till you're at the top of a hill over looking some of the city. You take a seat and wait. You hear someone sit down beside you and crack one eye open to see the same boy from earlier looking up at the moon. You take in his presence. He was powerful and you could sense it. You continued to stare at him realizing just how attractive he actually was but before you were caught you opened your other eye and looked up at the moon.
"Your voice is beautiful." He said. "Thank you..." "Zeldris" "Thank you Zeldris.." you thought for a moment and then it clicked. Zeldris leader of the Ten Commandments. You stared at him and saw his demon mark then sighed. "You ok" he asked. "Yeah I just realized that your Zeldris from the Ten Commandments. You know that's really cool. Just a measly person like me talking to the leader of the Ten Commandments!" I said still looking up at the moon. I then turn my head towards him "What brings you here?" I ask. He looks at me for a second then started talking "Well I'm here to take over Camelot and eventually all of Britainia then become the Demon King." He stated simply. I smiled and asked something that caught him off guard "then what?" "I don't understand what your asking." "After you do all that work and crap and you become demon king what will you do just sit on a throne all day for eternity cause that sounds pretty boring if you ask me." I said. "I....... don't know. No ones ever asked me that and I've never thought about it." "Huh well I guess there's not really a reason to become Demon King then." "Are you trying to talk me out of taking over Camelot?" He asked me. "No not at all I'm just curious about your thought process." I said. It was silent for a while till I broke it with an honest question. "So when you take over Camelot will stealing still be illegal or can I just go ahead and get started with some exciting stuff?" I heard a chuckle that turned into a laugh. I looked away from the moon to see Zeldris laughing holding his stomach and his demon mark was gone. "What it's an honest question!" I said smiling. He just kept on laughing while I fake pouted. He then stopped and turned to me whipping some tears. "I just told you my plans to destroy and take over the world and you ask me if stealing will still be illegal!" I could see his emerald green eyes and as he ranted on I got lost in them. He then stopped and waved his hand in front of my face. I was then snapped out of my trance. "Your eyes are so beautiful." I said without thinking. He blushed a little and I realized what I said and I'm pretty sure my face was a tomato. He chuckled again. "Thanks uhh" "Y/n" "Thanks Y/n" he said. I smiled brightly. "Hey so how come you just now want to take over the world?" I asked. "Oh the demon races seal broke and I got orders from my father to do so." It went silent but this time Zeldris broke it. "How come your not scared of me I mean your a human and I'm a demon the Demon Kings 2 son to be exact. Aren't you afraid I'll kill you or something?" "Not really. I'm not scared of death and I'm not scared of you. Also I don't think I'm human." "What do you mean you don't think?" He asked. I then told him how I was captured and tested on he just listened quietly nodding and even when I started to cry a little he just comforted me.

"Thank you for listening." I said some tears still going down my face. Zeldris wiped them away with the back of his hand and said "I will always listen to what you have to say . I'll be here for you when you need me. I promise." I was completely shocked. "Y-you wou-would do that f-for me?" "I can't deny that I've taken a likening to you. What do you think about coming with me and the Commandments?" He asked. "Are you sure I won't be a bother?" I asked. "Of course not." "Ok but first let me pack some of my stuff and set Merlin free." "Merlin?" "Oh she's my horse!" I said proudly. He chuckled and then his demon mark came back along with his cold demeanor and he sprouted two wings. I stared in awe. He then picked me up I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me bridal style. I blushed a lot. He started flying as I directed him to where I live. We got there and I packed a bag of clothes. I set Merlin free and then Zeldris flew us to wherever he and the commandments lived. I was tired so I fell asleep as he continued flying.

'Well this will be exciting'