Tease. Tie. Tame

Hello, beautiful people. ❤️ 🦄

Holy shit ².

So, what's it been? A year? Two? Bloody hell. 

Life has been a smorgasbord of what the fuck, huh? I guess it still is. 

How's life treating you?

I've watched people die, come close myself due to the bitch called Covid, and seen everything in between. 

A long, dark, dirty road.

Health Care is a helluva job, living is a helluva thing. It's all so ──

hard.

But I've not given up on this book, Holly is a OC who's the closest to my heart. 

So where ever you are, I hope life is being kind to you. Hold fast, and God bless. 

 🤠

I've purged the last half of the 'Love and Delusions' chapter to give Holly a different wake up call. So this is the morning after the night before. 

I've got the most awful OCD when it comes to publishing chapters, I've literally been proof reading this for six months, so I'm just gonna go ahead and put whatever I've got out there without thinking so hard my writing becomes forced. 

Happy readin', and I hope you enjoy.

My DM's are always open to anyone that ever wants to talk. 

Love, GSG11.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

For a moment, I couldn't recall. 

Not a goddamn thing. 

Who I was. Where I was. If I was. 

Shakeaspeare and all that shit. 

That was pretty nice. 

Until I remembered the dark—haired demon.

Yeah, the one who had punted my cunt with the wrath of a Felix legion. 

That bitch Nancy put a curse on me and another on my pockets, 'cause now I was broke as shit without a horse to ride away from it on.