V-First time.

╔═════〖✰〗═════╗

Que te folle un pez.
Pollas en vinagre.
"Tienes cojones." I muttered.
Oh, he did. I saw them. Ready to swing down and slap me on my chin.
Why didn't he just squat over me and make me kiss them?
Qué Cabrón!

It was obvious the rest of my life depended on just what the hell I did next.

Espen waited for it, in all his hard—dick fury, so ready to tear me apart.

And unless I decided to jump from the window and use my tetas as wings, there was only one thing to do.

¿mi respuesta?
I gave myself up like an animal in heat. "Pinche perra, Nancy."

On all fours, I lowered my shoulders and spread my thighs, pussy high in the air as I pressed my cheek against the floor.
Submissive. Cat—like. Cold.
But it worked.
I could have sighed in relief if I wasn't sucking in my tummy.

There was a second of surprise on Vorden's face, quickly followed by this stretching, sly grin.
And he kicked me on my side with a shove of his boot, "lie down on your back. Cunt facing me. Open those thighs wide."

Oh
My
God
The mass of male slumped down to his knees, hair criss—crossed against gleaming eyes, "I'm dying to know what your climax tastes like."

I think I moved too slow for him, because he gripped my ankle, spun me around, tore my legs apart and lay down on his huge bare chest—
。一灬。一灬。一

Holly's face was molten red, eyes latched on the man with a wide—open mouth as his v—shaped fingers parted the pussy she willingly offered.

Vorden gave her one thirsty lick, and the way she squealed and bucked was delicious, face a mix of terror and epiphany.
He was almost disappointed she settled so quickly. "Found your weakness, peaches."

Holly didn't protest, her voice a sugared slur. "Tienes los ojos más bonitos del mundo."
And Vorden sucked her clit like it was fresh—whipped cream in sloppy, greedy slurps, his lips cupping her little pearl so perfectly as his tongue worked some swirling black magic.
He expected her to squirm away, to lash out.
But instead she began to pant, ragged, hips lifting from the floor to crush her heat against his mouth.

The outlaws little paws tangled in her hair as she thrashed her head side to side. "Oh—fu—fuck!"
And without any warning, Vorden dipped two of his digits inside her.

Holliday's breath latched in her throat after she gave a single yowl, her back arched, her toes curled as she clawed at his wrists.

Espen smiled as the soft skin swelled, so welcoming as she grew wetter and plumper by the second, and his free hand grasped her breasts as she thrust her hips to fuck his curling digits.

She was slow at first, unsure of herself, her doe—eyes wet with tears so bright as she hissed away the sting.

Quinn had no idea why she was bucking and moaning and wanting to grip his hair as her hand dashed out to furiously punch his shoulder.

Finger—fucked with measured strokes,
his free ones toying with her nipples in cruel little flicks and teasing pinches,
tongue rapidly circling her pussy,
breathy moans and soppy purrs—
All reason left her, frissons of atomic heat leaving her senseless. "Fuck—don't ever stop, go harder."