VII|Suck Start Part 2

°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°

Cocksucker.

What a delightful mouthful of vulgarity.

Espen's eyes narrowed as he mouthed the syllables. "You really didn't call me a cocksucker, did you?"

The vicious little feral slut.
She spewed her venom like she was made from snakes and spiders.

Holly was the only human being who had never taken a bullet from Vorden's gun for daring to say that to him.

She had some sand. Stood there wild—eyed as she desperately tried to hide how she shoved her tits in his palms. "No. I didn't. I didn't say that. Nu—uh."

And the outlaw had quite the intuition. She was close. Almost.

Of course he couldn't punish her for that.

But for the moment's agony of thinking someone else had touched her, that naughty word she'd quickly understand the meaning of, and how she had made him so late with her unwitting, careless seduction—

As soon as his paws released her nipples she fled, and Espen's voice was a bass of rumbling hell. "You have no clue what you do to me, do you, darlin'. Do you do it on purpose and then play innocent? Or are you really so casual about how badly I can punish you and how long you think I can fuck you for?"

Vorden almost smiled, come and chase me written all over her face that she probably thought looked very intimidating. "I didn't do anythin'!"

"You...didn't...do...anythin'? Really?" No. He was sure of it. She was clueless as an oyster. "Do you really think you can wave those tits in my face, run around bare—assed and wet, poke me until I feel so frustrated I could fuck myself raw, and then pretend your so innocent after that level of disrespect?!"

Should he spank her?

Paddle her? Flog her?

Probably all three.

One hell of a handful. Exactly like he'd been warned about. 
But Holly wiggling and aggressive would always be the most fun.

She was scared. Vorden knew that much. And suddenly so.
She hid it well.
But it was there in the slight slump of her shoulders, the twitch in her jaw.

The outlaw stood her ground as he prowled towards her like some jungle cat, tall as dominion and three times its terror. "Do you want to go again, Peaches, but don't know how to ask? You could have lay down and slept, yet if you insist—"

Little fists clenched at Holly's sides as Espen promptly snatched the face that was growling, "because naughty little sluts who cuss at their masters get spanked until they feel the sting for a week."

"Insist?!" She squirmed, trying to wiggle away as her tongue did some funny little flick. "I insist you stand in front of a train. You ain't my master. You ain't shit. Scum sucking, trout faced asshole."

His hand clenched harder, eyes roaming over the defiance glowing on her cheeks.

Holly...Holly, Holly, Holly—
The little heathen bitch now thrashing in his grasp—