7

Y/n PoV :

What the !!!!!!! What is taehyung doing here ?

Am I dreaming ? He is so hot and handsome .

Standing infront of me was a taehyung in a denim jacket and tight jeans

Standing infront of me was a taehyung in a denim jacket and tight jeans . This is the first time I m seeing him in three months and I don't know how to react .

I m definitely dreaming because why would taehyung be here ? And why would I bump into him .

Even if it's a dream let me just  admire him because he looks so handsome . I can't take my eyes off .

I came out of my dreamland and realised that I m not imagining anything when taehyung spoke angrily .

What the hell are you doing here ?

His voice bought me out of my trance . My eyes widened realising i m not dreaming . So it's real . Taehyung is here standing infront of me . I felt so happy . I m seeing him after 3 months and suddenly my gloomy mood went happy .

But soon my happiness and excitement went all down as he spoke further .

Seriously ? Are you stalking me now ?

He scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest . My jaw dropped when he used the word stalking . Stalking ????? I never did that . It's very creepy and how can he say that I m stalking him . Sure I did follow him sometimes wherever he went but I never invaded his privacy . I only watched him from afar and to make sure he is alright .

And about the present situation I have the same question . What is he doing here ? Don't tell me he is also studying the same college . Should I be happy that I can get to see him daily again or should I be hurt that he loathes me .

I m n-not stalking you .

I couldn't meet his piercing gaze . It was so intense .

Don't lie . Do you think I didn't know what you did from the past 6 years . Even in school you used to always follow me . But I didn't say anything hoping that one day you will get bored of me and leave me alone . But seriously , I didn't think you would follow me to the college too .

But I didn't know you were studying here .

Stop y/n . Stop with your lies . Once a stalker always a stalker . You are a creepy one . I didn't expect you to act like this .

He shook his head in disappointment and left . Tears flowed down my eyes by his hurtful words . He thinks I m stalking him and he thinks I m creepy . But I swear I didn't know he got admission in this college .

I thought I could start a new life and get over him but the fate has decided the other thing . Leyda stroked my back .

I m sorry for not defending you . It's just that he looked so serious that I got scared of him and couldn't open my mouth .