Epilogue - 1

Y/n PoV :

After our little date we went back to my home . I was sad that he has to return .

He dropped me at my home and I introduced him to my parents . My parents knew about my crush on him . Not the whole story but they knew I loved taehyung since my middle school .

He had dinner at my home .

Tae you can stay here tonight.

I asked him .

I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable y/n because of my presence .

Nooooo, why do you think like that ? My parents like you already . Please stay , also it's already night . How can you drive that far during night time ?

Hmm-

He was cut off by my mom.

She is right taehyung. It's already night. You can stay in yoongi's room. We won't mind . I would love to have you here as long as possible.

My mom loved taehyung. Well , who won't . He is so kind and gentleman. He is so perfect .

Taehyung finally nodded his head hesitantly . I took him to yoongi's room and gave him yoongi's night clothes . Since they both are similar in size his clothes fit taehyung perfectly .

Okay then good night .

Taehyung said scratching the back of his neck .

If you need anything I am just a door away .

I said and went out of his room . I wanted to sleep with him on the same bed but I don't know if he is comfortable with that or not . So I skipped that idea . It's been few minutes and I can't fall asleep thinking about the events that happened today . And taehyung is here in my house .

I never imagined that this day would come . I m so so happy . I rolled on the bed now and then but didn't fall asleep . What must be taehyung doing ? Did he fall asleep ? Does he need anything? I will just go and check on him .

I went to his room and slowly opened to peep in . I saw him fully awake staring at the ceiling with his one hand behind his neck . I opened the door fully and he noticed me . He sat on the bed and I went to him .

Can't sleep ?

I asked and he shook his head as no .

I also can't sleep .

I said . He looked at me and opened his arms softly smiling at me . My heart skipped a beat . My eyes widened.

Won't you give me a hug ?

He asked looking so cute . My heart melted seeing him like that . Ughhhhh . My heart is racing so fast . Did he just ask me to give him a hug ? Did he just open his arms to me ? Wow , I never knew this cold taehyung would be a baby too .

I m still waiting .

He said pointing at his arms . I crawled to his and hugged him . He adjusted us comfortably so that now My legs are around his waist . I m kind of straddling him . Butterflies filled my stomach when he pulled me close and buried his head in my chest .

He inhaled my scent and whispered a I love you . My heart fluttered . This is second time today he is saying me those words . This is so unreal .

He laid down on the bed with me still in his arms . I untangled my legs from his waist and rested them on the either side of his body .