Epilogue 2- THE END

Y/n PoV :

We went to his grandmas house well it's his house too since he lives with her . I met her grandma and she is very very sweet and friendly . Me and grandma clicked together sooner than expected .

Time skip ;

Night time :

I went to taehyung's room since taehyung said I can stay in his room and he has no problem with it so I didn't wanted to miss this chance . I unpacked my suitcase since I m staying here for a week .

Earlier today yoongi called me after knowing about me and taehyung. He warned taehyung not to hurt me in future . At first he wasn't happy but when he came to know that I m very happy he calmed down . I was relieved that yoongi accepted our relationship.

I freshed up and changed into my night clothes . I climbed on the bed and was using my phone waiting for taehyung to join me .

Y/n come with me I want to show you something.

He said and I followed him . He took me to the terrace and pointed at the sky . My eyes glittered seeing the beautiful night sky . There were so many stars surrounding the moon . So many stars were shining making it look so beautiful and fascinating.

Do you like the view ?

I love it .

We stayed there sometime admiring the view . After a while we went back to the bedroom and went to bed .

A week later ;

Honestly , I loved living taehyung and his grandmother. Taehyung was a really unexpected guy . I never saw taehyung talking much . But now he talks a lot with his grandma and with me . I also met Emily who stayed in taehyung's neighbourhood. She got married to her boyfriend a year ago and now she is pregnant . We hung out together and I loved my time with them .

Taehyung dropped me at my house since today night I was going to departure back to New York . I had dinner with my family and yoongi and his wife . I was glad that yoongi accepted taehyung and they both became friends soon .

Taehyung dropped me at the airport and I didn't wanted to leave him . He hugged me telling me be careful .

I don't want to leave .

I said holding his hands with my hands . I had tears in my eyes . I have waited soooo long to be together with him and when I m finally with him I m leaving him . It's so heart breaking to me . He tried to smile but I could read his expressions. He was also sad . He kept his hand on my cheek and pulled me into the kiss . The kiss was soft and a loving passionate kiss .

He left my lips and kissed my forehead .

Y/n baby just one year and we can be together again . Please don't cry . I can't see tears in your eyes . I want to see a smile on your face when you are leaving me and going back to work not tears . So please smile . I will call you everyday. Make sure to stay healthy .

I nodded my head and took deep breaths .

You too stay safe .

I smiled for him and it was time for me to leave him .

Time skip;

It's been a two months and as taehyung promised even in his busy schedule he didn't fail to call me . We have became so close . I missed him very much . I was waiting very patiently for this contract to be finished soon so that I can go back to Korea . This long distance relationship is killing me seriously .