Chapter 2- The Arrival

"Well, I guess it' s time to go in..."

When you walked into the front door, you were amazed at the amount of people that were there. There were so many people from different parts of the world. You got chills from the excitement but also nervousness you was getting. 

You went up to the front desk where there was a line of students waiting to get their dorm number. 

It was your turn. 

"Hi! I'm here to get my room number."

"Name?" The lady replies.

"Park Ara," You say.

"Dorm 154," The lady says and hands you a welcome card with your dorm number.

"Thank you!" You reply

The lady nods in return.

You walk to the elevator and you wait for the door to open. You look around the hall to take in all the people that were crowding in the halls. 

"So many people in the acting department" you think to yourself. 

You knew there were going to be lots of people applying but you didn't know their were going to be this much. Competition in this major was going to be difficult. 

The elevator noise rang and you stepped in the with everyone else. Everyone was talking to each other and making small talk while you stood there in silence thinking if you should talk to someone or not. Before you had the chance the elevator stopped at your floor.

"Excuse me," You say to the people blocking your way.

You step out of the elevator and look back at you dorm card. 

"Dorm 154, ok, uh I think it should be this was.." You said confused.

You looked around but still couldn't seem to find what direction to go in since the floor was so huge.

A girl sees you and walks up to you.

"Hey! Do you need any help?" she says.

"Oh yeah, I do." You reply, "Do you happen to know what direction dorm 154 is?"

"Omg yes! That's the dorm I'm in," she exclaimed.

"We must be roommates!!" she screams.

"Oh really!" You excitedly say seeing how nice she seems.

She shows you the direction the dorm is.

"Oh I forgot, my name is Choi Ye-Ji btw!" she says

"I'm Park Ara!" you reply.

You both catch up on how you got into the acting department and the basic stuff people tell each other when they meet.

"Omg did you hear the professor is going to pair you up with someone and you have to do an acting video with them?" "It's literally 50% of our grade to-" she says.

"50% omg," you said, baffled.

"Yeah, let's just hope we end up as partners," she says.

"Imagine if we got matched up with guys!!" she excitedly adds.

"Oh I hope not.." You nervously say.

The both of you talk for hours laughing. But since you had class in the morning you went to sleep.