Chapter 6- Disco Pang-Pang

The both of you walk onto the ride. You were excited since you haven't ever been on one before. Jin looked nervous but was smiling anyway. You and Jin sit next to eachother but were a good 3 feet apart. The ride starts. You start screaming since you were about to fall off the seat. Jin sees and takes your hand. You start blushing since you were startled.

"Grab on to my other hand," he says.

You grab on to his other hand. He pulls you up. You both are now sitting neck to neck. The ride bumps the both of you. You let go of his hands because of the huge force. You hold onto the metal bars but are bumped onto Jins lap. Jin doesn't care that you're sitting in his lap and takes his hands and wraps around your waist.

"Omg I can't believe I'm sitting on him," you think to yourself, embarrassed.

You guys sit there, Jin still holding your waist. The two of you sit there in silence, you screaming inside. The ride finally ends and you quickly get up from his lap. 

"S-sorry," you say awkwardly.

"No worries," he replies.

You guys walk out distanced because of the awkward tension. Jin starts walking towards the ferris wheel and you just follow him.

 Jin starts walking towards the ferris wheel and you just follow him

"Should we go on this?" he asks.

"Yeah sure," yeah sure you say.

 Not telling him that you were afraid of heights.

You two are sitting neck and neck once again since the seat was so small. The ride starts and your fingers start slightly shaking. You look down (bad idea) to see how high up you were. Very high.  You close your eyes in actual fear. 

"Are you okay?" Jin asks when he notices.

"N-no not really, I'm actually terrified of heights," you replied, uneasy.

He doesn't reply but instead grabs you hand to stop the shaking. You open you eyes and look at him. He's also looking at you. You quickly look away in embarrassment. Your cheeks turn red. His hands were big and warm...

The ride ends, but he doesn't let go of your hand. he makes sure you step out of the ride safely before letting go of your hand.

You step out and suddenly your phone rang. Ye-Ji was calling you.

"ARA HOW  WAS YOUR DATE WITH SEOKJIN?" she asks, literally screaming. 

"It wasn't a date Ye-Ji. Plus I'm about to go home," you say, annoyed. 

You hang up.

"I should probably go home," you tell Jin.

"Yeah, I'll walk you home," he replies.

"No it's fine," you say.

You look around noticing it's dark. Jin ignores you and starts walking with you anyways. 

"Which way is your dorm?" you ask.

He pointed to the opposite direction of yours.

A middle aged woman notices you guys.

"Hi! Oh what a beautiful couple, would you guys like a picture?" she asks, smiling.

"Oh were actually no-" you say before getting to finish the sentence.

Jin grabs your waist and holds up a peace sign. You look up at him confused. *Click* .The woman then hands each of you a picture.