Chapter 3- My Partner

It was 9:00AM and time to go to your first class. You put on your favorite outfit and walked out the door. You and Ye-Ji head to the campus coffee shop before heading to class so you wouldn't fall asleep during class. 

"Can you take a picture of me" You ask, so you could send your parents first day of college pictures. 

The two of you walk into class in sit next to each other. 

"That boy over there is kinda cute don't you think Ara?" she says teasing you because you don't have a boyfriend.

"Oh stop it Ye-Ji you know I wouldn't even have a chance with a guy like him,"

"Sure sure," She says while smirking.

The class starts with the professor introducing himself and attendance. He then announces out first project..

"If you haven't already heard, you will only be doing a few assignment this semester because there's going to be one big project that will count as half of your grade." he announces.

Ye-ji nudges my shoulder because this is what she had told me last night. You gulped because were nervous of who you would get paired with. 

"Now, I have already chosen your partners so no complaining, and NO changing partners." he says."

He pairs everyone with partners until he was nearing the end where you and only 3 other students we left. Ye-Ji had already been paired with another girl which left you having to meet someone new. 

"Next is Park Ara and.. Kim Seokjin." the professor calls. 

Since you didn't know who Kim Seokjin was, you looked around. A tall handsome guy walked up to you. He was the guy Ye-Ji had pointed out earlier...