𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐞

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝑌/𝑁'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

Four teams and four competitors. 

Pog 2020, Coconut 2020, Schlatt 2020 and Swag 2020. L'Manburg had every person there to see who would be their next leader and the new future of the country.

The stage was split into four separate parties with banners hanging over each respective team with the leader's faces. Everyone sat in their own corners, currently waiting for L'Manburg's current president, Wilbur Soot, to finish his speech which seemed to have gone on forever and had no indication of ending soon.

'Who even cares about this shit?' They yawned, earning a snicker from Schlatt who sat beside them. Soon after, another chuckle was heard but it was unfamiliar and from the other side of the stage from where they were sitting.

Sitting underneath the Pog 2020 banner, they met eyes with a blue-eyed blonde. His outfit composed of the L'Manburg uniform but with red sneakers on his feet. Although he sat as still as he could, with a leg crossed over the other and his arms crossed over his chest, his face showed a different, uncomfortable story.
'Guessing he doesn't like wearing suits.'

"Tommyy? Could you join me up here a second?" Wilbur's voice broke the staring competition between them and the blonde who you now know was called "Tommy". Their attention diverted to Wilbur while the audience turned to Tommy.

'Tommy, huh?..never heard of him.' Head tilted in curiosity, they drowned out the voice of Tommy and turned to face the man beside them.

"Hey, Schlatt. Who's blondie over there?"
They whispered, tugging on his sleeve a little. Without breaking eye-contact with Wilbur, he leaned close to you and responded in his usual low voice.
"He's Tommy. Phil's kid and Wilbur's his brother. But an over-confident brat if you ask me. Annoying as fuck."

They snickered over his words but then froze when they realised the attention was turned to the both of them. It was their turn to present the speech that could alter the future of L'Manburg forever.

'Fuck- I didn't know it would be that quick.'
(that's what she said 😂😂😂😂😂‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ I'm not funny)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Midway through Schlatt's speech, he called them onto the stage with him like Wilbur did which was quite obvious as they saw Wilbur roll his eyes from the corner of theirs. With what little they had paid attention to, Schlatt was promising everyone stuff nobody even knew was possible but was his way of winning over everyone as they looked intrigued. Eventually, it was your turn to speak which seemed to receive negative responses from the audience. Nobody liked what this random 'kid' had to say so Schlatt took over once again, earning back everyone's attention. (hi ur not a kid btw just said that for funnsies hahaha nyways.)

Time had passed after Schlatt's speech and everyone was having their turn speaking to the audience. A name was drawn and the conclusion of the endless bickering was that Schlatt 2020 won. Some audience members groaned while others cheered, a disappointed glare was presented to you by Wilbur as he walked off the stage to join the audience with a sluggish 'Tommy' walking behind him.

"My first order as president of L'Manberg, would be to banish Tommy and Wilbur Soot!" They turned to face their 'dad', which had the biggest smirk plastered on his face, a face so proud that you didn't even believe was possible. The audience on the other hand, had faces of shock and horror, especially the two men that had just been overthrown. He chuckled and pointed at- "Tubbo! My pal. Would you do the honors?"

Y/N, Quackity and Tubbo stood side-by-side next to Schlatt. Them and Quackity looked thrilled at the win, Tubbo stood with an antagonistic look, he was devastated but did what was told of him. Quackity embraced you in his arms. The three of you had been pushed around long enough.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘