𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"Get the fuck away from me!"

It was only around 4 in the morning when they were sprinting to Schlatt's room, assuming that's where the screaming was erupting from. His door slammed open which is where they found Quackity holding a teaspoon in one hand and a bottle of medicine in the other, Schlatt was holding onto a pillar of his bed's frame absolutely petrified. The peaceful light shining through the window contrasted this confusing display.

"What the fuck is going on here?" They muttered with their hand pinching between their brows, obviously still waking up and trying to come to terms with the situation.

Schlatt screamed once again, making them sigh and wince at how loud he was being. "He's tryna poison me!"

"For gods sake Schlatt. This is medicine to help your stupid hangover." An irritated Quackity groaned, leaning his head back which was quickly cut off when he felt their hands snatch the bottle and spoon from his hands. This time they were the irritated one, with their hand inching slowly towards Schlatt's face. For someone who was hungover, Schlatt was acting way too energetic especially this early in the morning.

"Take the medicine before I shove it."
Pointing the spoon at him, they spoke threateningly. Probably not the best idea to threaten their guardian, boss and the president but he was being childish despite being the eldest and supposedly most responsible member of the house. Schlatt looked between the spoon and their aggravated face before he eventually took the spoon in his mouth and shivered at the taste. Like a puppet being pulled to life, he suddenly stood up and stretched, his bones making a satisfying pop under the pressure.

"Sheesh Y/N, where'd you get that attitude from? Now get out so I can change! Both of you."

Both of them were shoved out the room by him, a sigh leaving their lips once again.
"I'll go shower. You need one too, you smell like shit." They called to him before making their way towards their bedroom. "Anything for you, Love." Was all they heard before shutting the door.

'It's too early for this.'

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Walking over to their bathroom, they brought their suit on the hanger and take off their clothes. Droplets hit the ground before water came rushing through the shower.

'This life couldn't get any worse. I'll probably die before this bastard does.' They stopped their thoughts for a second, coming to realise that if they died this house would practically form into chaos. The first time they went out to grab a few things from the store, Schlatt had torn their house top to bottom searching for them. It was an amusing but annoying memory to reminisce, back when he had cared more about them rather than the pros of being the president but people change. Not always positively.

Finishing up their shower, they put on the suit and run downstairs and into the kitchen where nobody had arrived yet which left them to make breakfast. It wasn't any different to any other day though, no matter who was there they'd always be begged to make the food.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Pancakes and Syrup was the breakfast they decided to prepare before Schlatt dragged himself into the kitchen, most possibly from the aroma that was lurking around the house as they laid out the plates on the table.
"Pancakes for breakfast. Enjoy."
They spoke monotonously, still tired from the events of the morning as Schlatt stretched. "Do they have booze in 'em?"

With an eyebrow raised, they deadpanned at him with an 'are you serious?' gaze before pinching between their brows again. "You really think i added--? Just- Just add some yourself."

Not in the mood, they gave up and sighed. It was probably best to let him have the higher ground in this. Their words brought a smile on his face as he sat down and kicked his feet up onto the table.

"Good! Get some for me, will ya?"

A while later, Quackity and Tubbo had joined Schlatt at the table as they just placed a cup filled with liquor beside Schlatt's plate which was just stacked with a few pancakes.

"'Morning, Bitches!"

Quackity shouted, sitting next to them, Schlatt would've obviously called him out for it if he wasn't chugging down the cup they had freshly placed on his table. Tubbo only stared at the scene a little nervously as he silently ate his own plate of pancakes. The residents of the white house all enjoyed their pancakes putting whatever sauces they wanted on the top. Although, Schlatt left earlier than everyone to do some 'important documents' which was definitely his excuse for getting intoxicated in his office so them and Quackity were left to tidy up the table while Tubbo left to go 'exploring', obviously going to mess around with Tommy. The table was soon tidy and there was no evidence of a breakfast ever occuring.

"Hey, hermosa. Wanna go take a walk with me?" Quackity spoke out of nowhere which perked up their ears in curiosity. He had never asked this of them and they would much rather spend time with Tubbo or even Tommy, but their curiosity got the better of them as they hesitantly agreed with a shrug.

"Why not?"

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘