𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝑌/𝑁'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

The events of the debate had settled

and been cleared so Schlatt and Y/N all moved into the White House and were enjoying life as people who were actually respected. Schlatt's changes to the country were almost instantaneous as he changed the flag, the name and his partner. By partner, it meant that instead of Y/N being by his side all the time Tubbo would be there. Of course they didn't mind, if it weren't for the fact Tubbo was still a kid but Schlatt doesn't care, not anymore. Being president of the country obviously meant that they would have lots of money, money that Schlatt spent on narcotics so the man they had grown up with was thrown down the drain along with whatever "plans" Schlatt had planned out for the country. This new version of him had turned out for the worst, his anger lashing him out at Quackity and Tubbo once. Tubbo had since forgiven him but Quackity was still on the fence.

This morning, it was actually feeling pleasant. They were preparing for a day out of the White House, anything was better than staying here with that drunken.

"Aye, Schlatt? I'm going out for a bit." Y/N had to speak to him slowly, like a parent consoling a child so he could properly understand. With his tantrums, careless behavior, and inability to understand simple things, it wasn't that far off of an assumption. Schlatt furrowed his eyebrows, looked up to them slowly then spoke in a slurred and low voice. "Okaaayyyyy. Just, Just don't die or some shit." Unexpectedly, he suddenly started laughing at his own joke.(???) They rolled their eyes and left him in his study, leaving to grab a sling bag filled with a few resources to bring such as some snacks, water and a knife. A few people weren't happy with how the election turned out, a knife at hand was the safest option for going out.

Quackity saw this and followed them to the front door but didn't follow outside, he had a smug smirk on his face which of course meant he was going to say something idiotic, arms crossed as he leant against the door frame.
"Be careful, N/N. People can be brutal to someone with a pretty face like yours." He made a finger gun with his right hand, winked then walked back to Schlatt's study to tend to his childish behavior.
Standing just outside the house, they placed their knife in their bag while embarrassment rose up to their cheeks as they shut the door.
'Fucking idiot.'

As they walked down the path to the main town area, their concern grew over Tubbo's whereabouts. 'Hopefully he's okay.'

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

For once, it seemed to be calm in Manberg, their boots kicking tiny pebbles on the prime path while it started to drizzle rain a little, luckily there weren't any monsters nearby. It was as pleasant as it got for this country, they were heading just beside a cliff that overlooked the prime path with a smile on their face that was soon wiped off when they heard screaming.

"WUAAAHHH FUCK OFFF! GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFF!!"

"Hahah! Calm down Big man! It's just a little bumble beeee!"

Curiosity brought you to wonder who those were, one of the voices they could recognize and so they ran around and up the hill towards them. Once they reached the top it was like seeing a whole different world. It was much more breathtaking up here as you could see the entirety of the country from here, there were flowers splattered around the hill and it was a place that sunshine could reach entirely.

Walking up as the hill smoothed over, they then clearly saw someone anybody'd recognize.
"Tubbo!" Chuckling, they wrapped your arms around him as if they hadn't seen him in years.
"Y/N!!"

The both of them giggled like little kids and hugged each other, falling down onto the lush grass underneath before letting go and smiling at one another. He had his classic suit on, but he had a small flower crown around his head which made him look like a faerie from a fantasy book, if that faerie was a businessman. The flower was secured loosely by his one horn and his fluffy brown hair, it suited him very well.

"WHAT?!!" The other voice then screamed.

"Tubbo!! You got a fuckin' partner and didn't tell me?"

'Oh fuck no.'
Embarrassment and confusion painted their face as they stood up. They brushed the grass off their suit, shook their head then stuck their hand out to the overprotective boy.

"Y/N. I work with Schlatt like Tubbo here and I can assure you, we're just friends. Heck, maybe even siblings."
Smiling softly to not seem rude, they waited for him to return the handshake but he slapped it away. Crossing his arms, he walked towards Tubbo and whispered to him which didn't make a difference as their whispers could still be heard.
"Tubbo. You should be careful around them. They could be trouble."

"I can hear ya, dumbass. And I'm not trouble, if I was I would've killed you already. But you're Tommy, right? From the election with Wilbur." They sighed and rolled their eyes and placed a hand on their hip as they spoke to him, not breaking eye contact. Suddenly it hits them like a truck and they widen their eyes, pointing an accusing finger at him with their head tilted. 

"Wait- Aren't you supposed to be out of L'Man- Manberg?"

"Ah- you're the H/C-haired girl from the election then. Y/N(mispronounced tho 🌚)- was it?"
He scoffed, this time he rolled his eyes.

'Wow, he remembered you from the election? How flattering.'  They mentally groaned at the thought until Tubbo snapped his fingers in front of their face.

"Hello? N/NNNN?" Tubbo Cooed

"Ah! Sorry Tub! But yeah, Y/N, from the election." They were snapped out of their thoughts at the sudden snap and replied with a sudden bitterness at the end.

"But- why'd Tubbo call you N/N?-"

They grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close, their voice dropping to a more spiteful whisper. "I've only met you twice. You don't have my full permission to call me N/N, at least yet. You don't have my full trust."
They let go of him and smiled at the look of his slightly frightened face, they sat down on the grass by the edge of the hill with their hands brushing through the ground.
"So what were you boys up to?"

Tommy was clearly threatened by the way they reacted, he couldn't find the words to respond, even with a snarky comment or callback. It was hard to admit but it was absolutely hilarious seeing him go from a loud narcissist to a small, nervous boy. He was still a child after all.

'..he's still a child. He shouldn't have to go through war, raising a country then being deported from it.'

They sigh and started to speak.
"Blondie-"

He cuts in. "Tommy. To you, I'm Tommy."

An amused grin grew on their face at his response. "Right, sorry. You can call me N/N if you want to. Don't overuse it though."
The color practically drained back to the boastful face they were greeted with earlier, a face that was much more familiar. That was until a bee flew across the front of his face.

"Tubbo stop trying to kill me with this bee!!"

"Awh, C'mon Big man! It's a harmless lil' bee!"

"Scared of me and a bee? Fucking imagine!"

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘