40. An Interrogative Little Bitch

Jungkook dipped the towel in warm water, squeezed the excess out of it and proceeded to wipe her face. "There you go, done." He said, then after emptying the bowl into a plant pot on the bathroom countertop. Y/N sat on the counter, her back facing the mirror, as she saw each and every move of his.

He did not...freak out. He didn't even question.

She thought to herself, thankful that that was the case. Y/N didn't want to scare Jungkook away, neither could she explain her behavior. She never did, to anybody.

"Want me to carry you?" he asked as though it was the most normal thing expected of him. She wanted to him to, yes, but the logical part of her brain was asking her to decline.

When she didn't answer, Jungkook's arms simply went under hers, "C'mon kiddo, ramyeon is getting cold." He said, lifting her up. And just like that, her legs wrapped around him.

He carefully sat her down on the kitchen counter top and then rushed to serve ramyeon. Still, Y/N could not help but eye him. She felt cared for, not like how her parents cared for her, this was different. This was the first time she had lost control and had someone to witness it, and that very witness didn't make it a big deal out of it which she was more than thankful about.

"Extra kimchi for you?" Jungkook asked, turning around.

"Yea but just a little." She answered.

He brought the dishes to the counter and settled on top of one of the stools, facing Y/N who was sitting on the counter.

 "So, want to talk about it or nah?" he asked, wrapping the noodles around the chopsticks. Oddly enough, it didn't make Y/N feel uncomfortable, like it was very ordinary for him to ask that as a matter of fact. "Nah, not really." She answered, taking a dig into her own dish.

"Why did you ask about Sunday though? Did something come up again?" Y/N asked, genuinely interested.

"An interrogative little bitch, aren't we?" He said, with a smile lurking on his very kissable (tried and tested) lips and amusement playing in his eyes.

Y/N rolled her eyes at him, "Would do you no harm to tell me. An egoistic dumb suspense builder, aren't we?" she threw his rephrased smart statement back at him.

"Point very well made, ma'am." Jungkook smiled his goddamned half smile at her appreciatively. "We are an inpatient brat though, I see. Anyways, it isn't anything much. Just thought if we could hang out together, if you're free that is, which I assume you are." He said, relaxing back into his seat, a smirk painted across his face.

Why the smirk!?!?!?

"Well, an uncalled for school assignment can suddenly become important anytime." Y/N leaned forward to innocently rest her chin on her hands, hinting that she may refuse if he doesn't disclose anything more.

And all of a sudden, Jungkook leaned in, inches away from her face, and spoke, "Listen baby, I am horny as fuck tonight and your smart mouth isn't helping. Control it, shall we?" he smiled evilly.

Y/N breath hitched in her throat and her body visibly shivered. Was she being dominated? Yes. Did she want to accept that fact? Abso-fucking-lutely not.

No one intimidates Y/N, absolutely no one. Not even this beautifully inked, artistically sculpted, graciously talented and insanely attractive dream of a perfect human.

"I guess I'm pretty much free until Monday." She almost squeaked, not being able to believe this reaction herself.

Remember that 'no one dominates Y/N' bull crap? Yeah, nevermind it.