62. Sacrificial Lamb

Y/N kissed him awake hours before dawn broke. He got up, rubbing his eyes "I'll make you some coffee, you leave in forty right?"

She kissed his forehead, "Yeah, but you need not bother, just go back to sleep. I told you the alarm would wake you up."

"You don't tell me what to do, I am not that submissive."

"But you are."

"NO, I AM NOT!"

"But you are. I'll go get ready."

He nuzzled into the crook of her neck, whining, "Don't go."

She cuddled him, "Doesn't work like that. Now stop being a sloth, I really need to get ready."

.

Jungkook stood in the kitchen making the concoction for coffee when his heart choked up to his throat. Y/N walked out of her room in blue jeans and a nude bra.

"Have you seen my white oversized shirt? Like it is not that oversized and neither is white white. The one I wore when we went to the bookstore. Ugh, the one Namjoon Hyung really liked." She paused, noticing that Jungkook had his jaw dropped open and looked like not even an air raid siren would faze him, "Jungkook?"

With his expression still the same and shamelessly staring at her, he asked, "Yeah?"

"My white shirt, have you seen it?"

"Oh, yeah I think so." He replied and walked past her into the bedroom. He took hold of a good, fluffy pillow, buried his head in it, and screamed into it like a madman.

He then opened her closet and fished out the shirt she had been searching for.

"Oh, oh thanks. Why could I not find it?" she said, eyeing the shirt as he came out of the room.

"Hey"

"Yes sir," Y/N replied innocently, looking at him with her big round eyes.

The way she said it made him go weak in the knees, he whispered under his breath, "fuck this," and lifted the girl off the ground.

Jungkook sat her on the kitchen counter and stood in between her spread legs. "We have thirty minutes before you leave, right? I can make do with that."

She looked at him confused, "Um...for what?"

"Are you kidding me? You walk out looking like that when you are to leave for the whole goddamn day. Are you doing this intentionally, to test me or something?"

"I...I didn't mean to."

"But you very fucking well did", he stated, looking down at his pants.

She followed his sight and her eyes went wide, "Well...I-I don't know."

He eyed her sternly and proceeded to take off his shirt, revealing his chiselled, beautiful body. She stared at him in amazement as he lifted her from the counter and made her stand in front of him. "You will take care of what you've caused, won't you?"

She nodded, dropping down to her knees. Her doe eyes stared up at him, positively melting his insides.

"Go on, then."

Her small hands traced the waistband of his pants, pulling them down.

.

"Why is your face so red?" Suga asked as soon as Y/N got into the car.

Touching her cheeks with the back of her hand, she wondered aloud, "Oh. Oh, is it?"

He frowned looking at her, "Yeah? Looks like you've painted your face with blush."