Chapter 1

WARNING: this story is sad and might give you lots of feels. ALSO CAN BE TRIGGERING!read at your own risk

Depression. Something that no 18 year old should go through. Actually, something that no human being should go through. Hi, I'm Hope, a sad little white girl from Omaha, Nebraska. I have green eyes. Dark brown hair. Pale skin. Im pretty hideous. I don't even know why my parents named me hope if they were just gonna ignore me all my life and give me nothing to hope for. I was hopeless. Some people at school even started calling me that.

I get bullied to the point where I'm afraid of other people. To sum it up Im just depressed. Insecure. And alone. Well maybe I'm not alone. My best friend and only friend nate maloley has been there for me ever since that one bratty girl in kindergarten through her Apple juice at me. He's been there at my highs, even though my only highs were sitting on my couch with him watching Netflix and Laughing. And he has especially been there at my lows, at school he would wrap his around around me so tight so that I would feel safe from the bullies.

Nate knows that I hate my life. But he doesn't know that I hate it enough to cut myself. He would flip if he knew. I pretty much look like a piece of paper with a whole bunch of lines. Aka my scars.

~~~~~~

So it's the first day of school. Well at least for me. I've missed the first 4 days because I was terrified. But I had to go at some point. I got a text from nate.

From Nate👫💓😌:

Hey my beautiful best friend.💓

To Nate👫💓😌:

Lol stop. But hey Natie

From Nate👫💓😌:

Please tell me you're going to school!

To Nate👫💓😌:

I am today. I'm just terrified. I know it's not gonna be the same as last year where you were In all my classes.

From Nate👫💓😌:

It's ok Hope, I'll still be there every step of the way. I'll even try and change my schedule to match yours.

I truly love him. He's just the perfect person. I don't love him that way tho. I only love him as a friend. At least I think. He would never even feel the same way. You know how hard and embarrassing it would be to date a girl everyone hates?

//

Ok not much happened here and I'm sorry. It's just to give you information about Hope and her relationship with nate. THOUGHTS?