Chaper 5

TRIGGERING CHAPTER!

"Hope.. What is wrong with you?" I ask myself while staring at the mirror. I can't kill myself.... Not now. There are things I need to do. I walked to my room and took a paper from under my bed then went back to the bathroom

My bucket list

1. Apologize to everyone who hates me

2. Go on an adventure.

3. Fall in love

I scribbled the last one out as I cried. Why did I ever want to fall in love? Love is stupid. All love does is hurt people.

I dug inside my drawers and found my razors blades. Long time no see. Like I said I, I wasn't going to kill myself..yet. I just needed a cutting session.

I sat down with my razors and played Drowning by Willow Smith.(play in media!) I already had too many scars on my wrists so I began to cut my thighs.

Blood was dripping down from the fresh cuts with tears coming from my eyes as I stared with a blank expression. Just one more. I bit my lip as I slid the blade across my skin.

I shut my eyes and just listened to the lyrics ignoring the pain on my thigh. "All she ever did was pick out the scars that he left her
On her heart
And she bled reliving the sweet words in terrible hurt
She gave him her heart" the music stopped and I heard a voice

"Hope?" It wasn't nate.

I slowly opened my eyes.

"Gilinsky?"

"W-what have you done?" He said as he picked me up bridal style. He sat me up on my bed and got a wet towel. He cleaned my cuts and wrapped a band aid around them. After he was done he laid me down and put the bed sheets over me.

"Baby girl what have you done?nate told me to check on you."

"I j-just hate myself" I sobbed.

"Shh.. Shh it's ok beautiful. It's ok. I'm going to call Nate and-"

"No! You can't call him. I don't want him to see me like this! Please don't tell anybody this happened"

Gilinsky's POV:

Why would she hurt herself like this? I knew that everyone in school gave her a hard time but I never knew it was to the point she had to cut herself! She didn't want me telling nate.

To Nate:

Hey bro she's fine. Shes just snuggled up in bed.

From Nate:

Ok thanks bro. I really screwed up.

I sighed.

"I told him you were fine but you should've just let me tell him. He would've stayed here with you. I don't want to leave you alone."

"Then stay." She said weakly.

I didn't want to say no. I snuggled under the sheets next to her and stared at her green eyes. She was so beautiful. I moved a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Get some sleep." She nodded and closed her eyes.