Chapter 6

Hope's POV:

I was awoken with screaming.

"WTF MAN!" I hear a voice scream.

"ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

My eyes shot open and I stood up.

"How can u do this? I sent you here to see if she was ok! Not to fuck her." Said nate.

What was he doing here? And what is he even talking about. I looked over at gilinsky who was sitting next to me on the bed. He was so sweet to actually stay with me. It was 3 am in the freaking morning!

"Nate we didn't do anything! He just stayed with me because I felt lonely. Why are u here?! It's late!"

He came walking towards me but then he fell. I got up and ran too him. I smelled the alcohol. He was drinking because of me? Wtf.

"You're such an idiot Maloley." I said to his drunk self. I went over to jack and hugged him. "Thank you for staying with me and I'm so sorry I got u in this. Please dont tell anyone what u saw."

"I won't babe. Ur secret is safe with me."

I blushed because of the word babe then I heard nate groan.

"Ugh. I have to drive him home... Sorry"

"It's ok. I'll see you around hope."

He walked out and drove away. I helped nate get up and I lead him to my car. He put his hand on my thigh.

"Please be mine.. " he whispered. I moved his hand away.

"You're drunk nate. Shut up."

We got to his house and I laid him on his bed while giving him a glass of water. He was smiling at me which made his deep dimples very visible. Ugh the feels.

Ew I just realized this was probably the bed him and Lindsay has sex in. I felt my self choking up as I thought about nate hooking up with her. My eyes started to get teary.

"Don't cry baby. You're too beautiful to be crying." Said nate.

Nate never called me baby. I don't want to fall for him. Even though I already fell but I'm really trying to get up. I think of gilinsky, he's sweet and good looking. He would probably treat me better than nate would ever treat me.

I just don't think nate is boyfriend material. He was right. We shouldn't ruin our friendship for love. I feel stupid for crying. I shouldn't be upset about him hooking up with Lindsay either. My phone buzzed.

From Jack thinks you're pretty:

I put my number in you're phone btw. :) so if you need me U can tell me. Like my name?

I blushed.

To Jack thinks you're pretty:

You're a loser :)

I think Jack might actually like me. And I think I like him too...

I gathered my stuff to go.

"Please stay Hope. I need you to be mine and stay here with me."

I wanted to say yes. But I can't. I don't want to be in love with nate.

"Im sorry. I can't."

He looked heart broken. I walked to him once more and kissed his cheek because I didn't like to see him sad.

"Bye nate"