harriet potter

James and lily potter were in st. Mungos hospitallily had just given birth to there newborn daughter harriet euphmia potter was very small for a newborn baby. She had a fluf of black hair just like her fathers, wity pink rosie cheeks. When the nurse came back with her, she had a bandage on her cubby little leg, and was wrapped in a pink and white striped blanket. The nurse put little harriet in her mothers arms. Lily was crying, soon james got up to go get the rest of the marauders.

Although wormtail hadn't been coming to visit lately, when ever we do see him, he looks sad and glum looking. Lily says it's because the war that been taking place right now, which makes sense  james thought. Anyways, once prongs got to the waiting room, james saw a worried remus lupin, and an impatient sirius black. James then thought it was a great idea to yell the gender cause why not. "IT'S A GIRL" then ran back to the Hospital room like a lunatic, and well the rest of the marauders ran with him.

Then again once they got to the hospital room, were all looking at the little baby girl. "So what did you name her" asked moony "harriet euphimia potter" james said while puffing out his chest "PFFTT JAMES WHAT TYPE OF NAME IS THAT HARRIET" practically screaming padfoot "that kids going to get bullied james" padfoot said "shut up padfoot it's not like you have a great middle name either,Sirius Orion Black the ll" said moony, sirius look surprized for a second "oh okay remus JOHN lupin" padfoot said back "okay lets not attack each others middle names" said lily "if were really talking none here has a good middle name" she said responsibly "ah exuse me think theres actually one person in this room that has a good middle name and that ME" said prongs "isn't your middle name FLEMONT" said sirius "yeah but at least it's not as bad as your guys" they then all laughed.

Kinda short chapter cuz it's just harriets birth tbh to the most inmortant part of the story.

Quackson🥐
If u know u know