part 12

Im really tired so didnt read it before I posted it so if you read something wrong dont comment about it just fix it in your mind.
.
..
.
.
Atsumu pov
I wrapped my arm around sakusa "I'm sorry omi" sakusa played his head on my shoulder. Omi closed his eyes "its nothing new" I felt so bad. He giggled "plus we were drunk and I did it with bokuto so" I smiled. I rubbed his back with my thumb "it's kinda cold how about we go back inside" I say getting up putting a hand out for sakusa. Sakusa took my hand and I pulled him up. I wiped the tear on his face and walked back to the house, sakusa followed me.
Sakusa pov
I sat on the bed that I shared with atsumu I lay down I dont even think about the germs for a moment. I dose off to sleep, I only start to wake up when atsumu got into bed like 20 minutes after me bur I went back to bed really quick. I woke up at 12 am I smelled breakfast I started to get up atsumu was still sleeping peacefully. I get dressed it a rose striped shirt and a Jean jacket with Jean's on. I walked out of my room to the kitchen to see kuroo cooking bacon, eggs, French toast, pancakes, and waffles. I laughed "what is this a hotel" I say it in a sarcastic tone of voice. Kuroo looked at me "well good morning grumpy I didn't know what everyone wanted so I just made it all" he smirked a little like he was proud of himself. I sat down at the table "wanna give me pain relief please" I ask bokuto he was in the kitchen to. Bokuto put down his phone and smiled at me grabbing pain relief and a bottle of water for me, he put it in front of me. I took the medicine and sighed, akaashi walked out of the living room which was close to his room. "Goodmorning akaashi" I say I try not to remember last night. Akaashi sat by me at the table "ugh my head hurts what happened last night" a voice said in the living room it was atsumu. Of course he was that drunk "you dont remember anything last night" I asked as I slicked my hair back. He groaned "I dont but my head hurts like hell" he answered. I guess I'll just play like nothing happened to, I throw the medicine at atsumu.
Atsumu pov
I wake up because I fell off the bed I have a killer headache. Wait what happened last night. I couldn't even remember anything from playing truth or dare, I get up and stop thinking about it. I get dressed and go out "ugh my head hurts what happened last night" I rubbed my head and awkwardly laughed. "You really dont remember" omi omi said he looked a little sad "no I dont I have a killer headache though" I answered sakusa threw my some medicine and I took them without water. I walked to the table and sat down "so what we doing today" I asked. Bokuto looked at me "where going hiking today up the mountain" he smiled with his teeth. I know he drank last night how does he not have a hangover.

Kuroo brings over plates of food and plastic plates for us "eat up guys akaashi will make lunch for us and we'll eat it when were done with are high at the top so eat it will be a couple of hours" kuroo said giving us a plate. I grabbed myself a waffle and 2 peices of french toast and bacon with eggs, I start eating after every one got there food. Once every one got finished eating we got ready for the hike there was a hot spring where we were going so we got are swimsuits. I was sitting on the couch waiting for everyone to meet in the living room
I started to play on my phone scrolling threw tiktok. Hinata and kageyama came into the living room "hey atsumu!" Hinata said with excitement in his voice. I put my phone down "hi hinata and kageyama" I responded kageyama just hummed the word hi as hinata sat next to me. Once every on was there we left it was a nice day the sun was out there was a light breeze but it was warm air. "Ok guys stay together we have a half of a mile to the hill then two miles up from the hill to get there" kuroo was leading us because if bokuto did we would be lost. I don't trust kuroo either but I mean kenmas here so is akaashi. I'm not that worried if we get lost I get to spend more time with omi-omi. The group started to walk behind Kuroo I walk beside sakusa. "So how was breakfast" I ask sakusa. He hummed "it was good I guess" he answered. My headache was gone after about 20 minutes after that medicine kicked in so I felt good. I was carrying my backpack "are you going swimming?" I kept asking questions to sakusa. "No way that waters probably dirty." He shakes his head to. I smiled a bit "will you ate least put your feet in omi?" He just answered with a maybe. Sakusa made me happy I dont know why when I talk to him to he makes my heart flutter its kinda confusing I've never had theses feelings for anyone. We arrived at the hill "ok this might get hard because it's up hill a little" bokuto said kuroo was holding kenma who was playing a offline game on his switch. Sakusa was looking down he was gonna run into a tree, I pulled him out the way "omi watch where your going i only have two eyes yah know"  he looked at me then looked back down at the ground he mumbled a thank you though.
Sakusa pov
Hes trying to kill me I dont know how long I can take my heart anymore...
.
.
.
.
So someone asked me my age I'm 5 and half yes..
😁🤣