part seven

Sakusa pov.
Once they got back into the car, atsumu gave me my tea "mm thanks" I took it from him and stabbed the straw throw it and sipped it. I put my legs off the seat because I rather not be yelled at by akaashi "hey guys we have about another 2 hours does anyone want a sleeping pill, bokuto you dont get a choice take it" akaashi said shaking a bottle of pills already having two in his hand for bokuto "buuuuuuut aggaaaaaaakshiiii i~ dooooont want toooo" bokuto whined as akaashi shoved the pills down his throat "that was pretty aggressive" atsumu chuckled taking the pills pouring two out "you want some sakusa" he asked me I shook my head "nah" once he took the pills he took out his phone. I didnt think much of it I just took out my phone scrolling threw Instagram. I put on my headphones and started to listen to music it was just calming music. About thirty minutes later atsumu and bokuto were asleep, atsumu had left his phone on the seat and it turned on for a notification. In the corner of my eye I saw the phone akari..... wait what! I pick up the phone and turn it on.

(I got a picture from Google then my home screen and edit it together Putting akari in the text and let's not talk about how late I stayed up) I stared at the phone feeling my heart break into pieces

(I got a picture from Google then my home screen and edit it together Putting akari in the text and let's not talk about how late I stayed up) I stared at the phone feeling my heart break into pieces. I felt tears rolling down my face I quickly wiped them away. I took deep breaths to calm down, breathing always calm me down ever sence I was little. Dad left when I was little mom wasn't home alot but when she was she blamed me.... she was abusive. I locked my self away from the world I barely talked put on mask to hide became a germaphobe this all happened when I was in elementary. I put the phone down then looking out the window "god what's wrong with you" I whispered to myself placing my forehead on the door "sakusa you awake do you want something to eat I'm stopping by the store" akaashi looked at the mirror then turning into a parking lot "uh no thanks I'm fine" I didnt even look at him pathetic. Akaashi just hummed in response leaving the car then locking the doors.
Get know I have to play like I never saw anything...fine it's really is quite easy to put on a face. Atsumu woke up and looked at me he looked scared.
-so I'm gonna do this thing when they think-
                   Atsumu pov.
I jolted up hitting my head on bokutos seat waking him up "pfft hahah~" sakusa was giggling
That was the cutest thing in the world wait what!! Atsumu stop it.
"Guuuuuuyysssss shhuuuut uuupppppp" bokuto whined snuggling into the seat. Sakusa stopped giggling "it's not funny omi-kun" I punched him in the shoulder not to hard "it was though" he said wiping his eye. I started whining and picked up my phone.
From💕Akari💕
To atsumu:
We should go on a date sometime.
From atsumu
To 💕Akari💕
Oh um sure.
.
.
.
.
I'm really really really sorry about not updating 😖.
I've been busy -_- I'm moving in like a month sooo. Anyway byeee.