part nine

I'm really sorry I feel bad because I just pushed this. I feel like ima lose reads thanks for your guys support 😁. I'm thinking about writing a iwaoi or a kagehina angst or like a mastuhana or a ennotana but give me a ship to write. I dont want you guys to forget "trashykawa" "Iwa-chan I dont like theses names" " shittykawa then"
.
.
.
.
                       Atsumu pov.
I look at sakusa he fell asleep
He was getting texts from his mom early she seemed mad I wonder if he told his mom that they were going. It's not like I have anyone to tell but my brother he doesnt care about anything but his presence suna. They weren't dating but they were best friends and osumu totally likes him. We pull onto a large wooden cabin with a big lake in the background "were here, atsumu can you wake up sakusa" akaashi said turning off the car then opening the car door to go to bokuto side. I shook sakusa shoulder "wake up omi~" I whispered but a loud one. He opens his eyes "mmm fiine" he opens the door and gets out. I take me phone and my bag the get out my side "oya oya oya" I heard the tall black haired man say then bokuto responded "oya oy oya" they walk towards each other. Bokuto had akaashi and his luggage and kuroo had kenma and his. "Bokuto-san I can take my own luggage" akaashi tryed to grab his stuff but bokuto pulled away.
                  Third person pov
"Bokuto please" akaashi said as he grabbed one of his bags. "Agaashi nooo let meeee" bokuto whined taking it back "fine" akaashi finally agreed. They all go inside "whoa this is really big" hinata said jumping up and down running around with bokuto. Kuroo placed his and kenma bags down on the couch then walking over to kenma. Atsumu walk to his shared room with sakusa. Sakusa fell back asleep on the couch. After a couple hours they decided to play a game they sat in a circle on the ground with a bottle in the middle. "Kenmaa come on playyy" kuroo whined and pulled him to sit down beside. Bokuto laugh and said he was going first and then he spun the bottle. It started to slow down on on sakusa and then stopped on him. Bokuto had a smirk on his but no blush neither did sakusa "awe dang it I hope I would get my best bro kuroo".
Akaashi looked down like he was gonna cry.
.
.
.
.
.