part five

Sakusa pov.
I see the girl jump on atsumu "hoe" I ment to whisper under my breath but it came out a little lounder. The girl brought her head up "you the guy in the mask, what did you say" she pointed at me then akaashi stepped back. "What are you deaf or something" I chuckled (not hating on deaf half of my family is deaf) she glared at me "atsumu put me down" atsumu put the girl down. Then she started to walk to god I wish we could hit girls but we cant "I'm sorry are you jealous that he want s me not you" she said in a baby voice I could feel the vain in my head pop out. Akaashi stepped forward but bokuto stopped him.i licked my lips under my mask then took it off "nah I'm just sorry for him he needs a girl with more brains not hair" I say even though it hurt to say 'he needs a girl' the girl scoffed "its not like you will ever get one, disgusting germaphobe" she partially yelled. I was shocked I heard that last part before where.
My eyes widen and I look around the room tears in my eyes.
             When sakusa was a kid
"No one will ever love you, disgusting germaphobe" my mother yelled at me as she hit me with my dads belt "I-im sorry mommy" i stuttered looking up at my mother.
                  End of flashback
I look down shutting my eyes I sighed "I know" I put on my mask back on and look up. "Lol, are you crying" she really said lol "leave" I heard a really stern voice behind it was akaashi. I look at him god I wish I hadn't he was scary I me I dont get scared at stuff but he was scary. I stepped aside and let him go to akari "look I suggest you leave before I make you" akaashi said glaring at her. "This is totally uncool atsumu he started it" she scoffed and headed to the door "your lame atsumu delete my number" she shut the door. "Well that was rough" the bed head said as he put his head on the little gamer ones shoulder. "Uh sakusa I'm really sorry" atsumu approached me I didnt even notice a tears rolling down my cheek. I went to wipe it away but atsumu beat me to he put his head on my cheek wiping it away it was right above my mask. He quickly moved his hand back realizing what he did. I blush I little looking away "o-ok let's go" atsumu stuttered as he ran out. We all got into the cars hinata, kenma, kuroo, and kageyama were in the other car. And me, atsumu, bokuto, and akaashi.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the short chapter I forgot that I owned wattpad this chapter has 469 words.