ED 💜❤

Tw: Eating disorder, bulimia

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

Roman sighed getting his shit ready for dinner. He got on makeup and his outfit, which thank god covered all the cuts littered on his body

He went downstairs wearing his fake smile, for both his boyfriend and everyone else. "hello my grand friends!!!" He entered with a dramatic gesture

'You're annoying them'

'You're too fat to even be here'

'They all think your ugly'

'Virgil hates you. He's mad at you.'

Roman still kept on a pained smile, through it all.

"Pasta today kiddo!" Patton said handing Roman his food.

Virgil kissed Romans cheek going back to his seat to eat. He ruffled his princess's hair being slightly taller than him.

Roman wanted to break down and cry. But...he kept on that smile. He sat down and slowly ate his food holding Virgils hand tightly under the table.

"You okay Roman?" Virgil asked rubbing Romans hand with his thumb

"Of course my prince! Hey Padre I'm full could I put this in the fridge for later?"

"Yup!!! I have a bin on the top shelf you can throw it in there and be on your way! I live you kiddo"

"I-I love you too dad." Roman sighed softly. He went to his room and threw up the small amount of food he DID eat.

After dinner

Virgil was getting slightly suspicious of Roman. He would either throw out his food instead of finishing it or he would just...not eat.

After tonight Virgil was done. He needed to know what was wrong with his prince.

Virgil was about to knock on Romans door but he heard throwing up noises and he just...

He broke down the fucking door.

Virgil saw Roman forcing two fingers down his throat and crying tears of frustration seeing nothing come out. The emo walked behind Roman and took the smaller into his chest "sh sh sh...theres no need to cry love. Breathe, we'll talk about it later okay?"

"Get off of me!" Roman pushed Virgil off, lying on the bathroom floor and trying again to get it out of his system.

"Roman, don't yell. Talk to me, okay? I need you to talk to me so I can help." Virgil rubbed Romans back gently.

Roman nodded. "I shouldn't have yelled. I just have an issue with being touched in situations like this."

"You don't have an issue, Princey. You just have a boundary. Never feel bad about setting boundaries. Just because I'm your boyfriend doesn't mean I have to do things when you tell me not to. I have boundaries too, it's how a healthy relationship works. Now, how about we get you to bed. You can tell me all you want, we can cuddle and watch some movies if you'd like. We'll discuss it when you are ready, alright?" Virgil picked Roman up bridal style, already know what the answer was going to be.

"Yes...I think I'd like that." Roman put his hands around Virgil's neck, burying his face into his lovers hoodie. It smelled like Virgil's cigarette candles and his cologne.

Virgil set Roman down on his beautiful royalty curtain bed, making sure not to mess up the sheets too much, and picking out Roman a pair of pajamas. His shirt and a pair of his pants.

"I can't help but think you look adorable in my clothes." Virgil chuckled.

Roman put them on and felt instantly comforted. Virgil's scent alone was enough to put him in a trance, much less his clothes.

Virgil put on Romans hoodie and a pair of shorts.

"Popcorn or not?" Virgil asked. He knew it would be a good idea to try and pull Roman out of his ED, but he also knew (from Logan) that EDs can't just be treated overnight. Some take years of psychological therapy to overcome, and Virgil was not Romans therapist.

"Thank you mon amor for being so kind to me. I know that figuring this stuff out can be difficult sometimes." Roman leaned his head into Virgil's lap.

"It's okay, mon prince." Virgil knew Roman loved when he spoke French.

~the end~

Word count: 696 🤨