connection lost💚💛

I forgot to mention Remus and Roman have MAJOR bottom energy in this so yah-

Tw: , loss of internet, mental breakdown, abusive parents

Word goal: 500

Word count:  750

This is a vent chapter.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Remus hummed softly sitting down on his bed. He looked to the time on his phone and saw 9:29. One more minute and his whole life would he shut off.

Remus wasn't addicted to the internet. No. He had friends that he connected with using the internet. He connected with them so he could keep himself from killing himself or someone else.

He also had a very nice partner, Janus. Janus was Remus's everything.

Janus had saved Remus's life so much that Janus was basically...everything he lived for.

Remus hated getting his life taken away from him just because of a stupid fucking time limit set by his parents. He fucking hated it.

Tonight was really bad between his mother and father and he really just wanted to talk to Janus about it be he couldn't do jack about it.

That night his father had hurt his mother and him more than once. Remus just left a light on in the hallway and that led to....ugly things.

Remus started to slap his phone because it's not connecting to the neighbors WiFi. He really just wanted Janus.

When nothing started to work Remus started to lightly cry "J-Janus..." He felt his thoughts swirl around in his head getting louder and louder with every passing second

'He thinks you abandoned him'
'Imagine if he dies tonight'
'He thinks you're a horrible boyfriend for just ignoring him like this'
'HE'S GOING TO GET HURT IF YOU DON'T ANSWER HIM'

Remus started to rock rapidly gripping his hair and pulling "R-R-Roman, J-J-janus, V-irgil, P-at-Patton- f-fuck..."

'YOU'RE SUCH A HORRIBLE FUCKING PERSON'
'YOU'RE A MONSTER'
'HE'S NOT COMING BACK!!!!'

The intrusive thot shook into his knees grabbing his stuffies and gripping them as tight as he could. He brought his hands to his arms and scratched.

'He doesn't love you anymore'

Scratch, Scratch, Scrape.

'He's glad you're not answering, you pervy monster'

Scrape, Scrape, scratch

'He's never answering. You're so FUCKING pathetic. You pathetic bitch. You'd like him to call you that huh? HUH YOU LITTLE SLUT. YOU'RE A FUCKING UNGRATEFUL SEX CRAZED WHORE'

Scratch, bleed, scrape.

Remus screamed lightly. His parents were passed out on the couch anyways.

Fuck it.

He turned on his data calling Janus.

Janus answered with a concerned hello "hello?" As soon as he heard a bed creaking and Remus rapidly repeating his friends names he hung up his phone and ran to Remus's house.

When he entered he was met with the smell of blood and misery.

He passed the two unconscious bodies on the floor running to Remus's door and flinging it open "Remus? My dear?" He saw Remus almost choking himself with blankets and yanked him into his lap

"Remember our pattern lovely. Roman.."

"R-Roman- th-theater an-and cr-cr-eativity"

"Virgil..."

"V-Virgil- w-w-weed an-and- uh-uhm an-anxious"

"You're doing great hun! Patton.."

"P-Patton- d-da-dad an-and- i- uhm- m-mora-lity"

"Yes!! One more and then me okay? Logan.."

"L-Logan- n-n-nerd an-and- i- sh-shit- logic!"

"Good job catching yourself! Now me. You can do this you're almost there"

"J-Janus- sn-snek m-me and-and uhm.." Remus gripped his hair tighter "l-lies"

"Yes!!! You did awesome hun. Now we can cuddle all night and hang out with me tomorrow and everything will be okay. Alright?"

"O-okay Janny. Snuggles"

"Yes I will give snuggles you adorable yet clingy little rat. I love you"

"Love you too Jan..."