💛 devilish // bitten apple

hello there, and welcome back to my writing. I don't know if I got worse or better, but the origin of this one-shot dates back to September 13, 2020, 5:46 AM. Yes, 6 AM because a mosquito was flying around me and I couldn't sleep for the life of me, so I just grabbed my phone, pulled up google docs, and started writing in the pitch black with my flashlight on.

enjoy.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

Killer had gotten scissors and Nightmare rock. The smaller cursed in annoyance again. "Ugh, why do I keep losing?"

"Ahah, I'm just the best," Nightmare gloated. "Now let me get an apple." That piqued her interest. An apple?

"What for?"

"For you to bite on, of course." Opening the pantry, the taller grabbed a random apple from the top shelf and placed it on the cool granite counter. "And I'll get a blindfold."

"Damn, why are you always so goddamn kinky?"

"I have no idea." Holding the cloth, he tied it around Killer's eyes, then let her bite down on the apple. "I got to admit, though. You're kinkier than me. What did you suggest again? Ropes and knives?"

Killer, of course, couldn't respond. Nightmare leaned down, whispering in a low husky tone, "Are you ready for this?" She nodded eagerly.

"Alright." The smaller reclined back, resting on the bed comfortably. She was wearing one of Nightmare's oversized hoodies and lacy underwear that did nothing to conceal her private part. He grinned. A treat just for him, and him only.

First, he gingerly pulled down the lingerie, the scratchy sides slipping down from her plump thighs to the tips of her toes. Of course, his urges told him to just unwrap his present quickly, but his inner voice told him that teasing the little rabbit would be more entertaining.

And his inner voice was right. Even from far away, Killer was quite noticeably twitching, probably from the cool air conditioning of the house as well as the fact that she was already horny before they started their little game.

She let a few muffled noises, unintelligible as she swung her head side to side, seeming to be impatiently egging Nightmare on. And he followed up. Stroking the part of her inner thigh up and down slowly and wearily, he breathed on her neck softly. "Shhh... it'll be more fun this way," as he reached with his hand to go under her hoodie swiftly, "I promise."

Then he smiled, as his roaming hand unclasped her bra, causing Killer to jolt in surprise as he pulled it off cleanly. "Babygirl." He bet that she was so distracted trying to absorb every touch that she didn't even realize he was reaching the main course. Silly bunny.

She turned to the direction of his whisper, raising an eyebrow of defiance as she kicked lightly, the silky lingerie that was stuck on her leg flying to the side of the room. "Mmmph!! Mm..." Always like this. She would raise a fit about how she wanted to hurry up, then give up halfway because she was too lazy to continue.

"Hmm... do you really want me to hurry up?" he asked nonchalantly, as he pulled the front side of the hoodie up. Killer raised her arms to help with pulling the article of clothing off. "I warn you..." He then pushed her over so that she was laying on her stomach, legs swinging slightly in surprise.

He then spanked her hard, causing her to jolt as she blushed and hung her head down again. Nightmare laughed. Killer was shyly looking over her shoulder now, ass pink as she spread her legs wide as if she was silently inviting her partner to perform unimaginable fantasies on her.

"I can go hard."

Killer let out a few muffled noises, probably along the lines of "wow I hate you so much just hurry up you little bitch". It was a rough estimate of his, but assuming the fact that she cursed like a sailor regularly, it wasn't a far-fetched one.