Chapter 3

Lucy POV

What have I gotten myself into. Was all I could think of when I saw his sleeping face. After he untied my ropes I had insisted that we were taking the train, and after I had said that I had to explain to him what a train was. And then, when he FINALLY understood, he agreed. But he looks kinda cute when he sleeps, he looks so defenseless, so... harmless. I giggled at the thought, then it hit me. What about Gray and Erza? If they find out that a DEMON is living with me they will probably kill him. AND NATSU! He won't even think twice, he WILL kill him after what he have done. But maybe? I took a glance at his sleeping face. Maybe he have changed.

"Were now arriving in Magnolia" The speakers said. I stood up and went over to Jackal, and tapped him on the shoulder. Which seemed to be enough to wake him up, but he didn't open his eyes, or move.

"Go away Lamy, I'm trying to sleep. Go and disturb Tempesta instead" Who's Lamy?

"My names not Lamy, it's Lucy. And we have arrived in Magnolia and if you don't want to end up somewhere else so come on" At that moment his eyes opened. Finally. And he just stood up and walked out of the train, and ignored my statement. Like nothing happened. I just shrugged it of and followed, after that we began to walk to my apartment. It was early in the morning so no one was out.

"So what did you mean when you said that fire breather was sick?" So now I exist?

"I meant exactly what I said, he catched a cold when he was having a ice-eating contest with Gray. But they ended up swimming in the ice and throwing insults at one another" I simply said, and first he looked at me with a are-you-serious look. And then he started laughing.

"I new that the fire breather was dense, but not that he was this dense"

"He's name is Natsu you know" I pouted

"yeah, yeah, whatever"

Jackal's POV

The blond suddenly stopped in front of a apartment.

"This is were I live" We walked in and when we came inside my jaw almost dropped. How rich is this girl. Oh, right, she is a member of a legal guild. It was just so different from my room in Tartaros, there I only had a hard bed, a desk and boring stone walls. But this was different. (AN: if you have been watching fairy tail then you should know how beautiful Lucy's room is, but I will ad a guest room.)

"Ok, the rules are: You take the guest room, when I change my room is off limits, same goes when I take a shower, and no one, I repeat NO ONE will find out that you are staying here. Understood?"

"Yea, yeah, blondie"

"You are blond too!" (AN: I don't know his actual hair color, and I think he looks cute as a blonde. So he is blonde in this fanfiction)

"Yea, yeah" Geez, this blonde sure are loud. A smile was plastered on my face. I didn't think she would actually agree with me staying. Now I can finally get my revenge.