Chapter 13

Lucy's POV

It was about 12 o'clock, and the sun was shining. I woke up and felt something, or someone holding me tight. I slowly opened my eyes and immediately saw a well toned chest. Then everything from last night came back to me. I quickly got out off his grip and hurried to the bathroom and splashed cold water in my face. What the hell happened last night, since when did he start acting that way? Well, I better take a shower before he wakes up. So I stripped, and let the warm water wash over me. And suddenly I heard a loud banging sound coming from the bedroom.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Hurry up now and make something to eat, I'm starving" I heard him yell. Geez, what's his problem?

Jackal's POV

When I woke up I realized that blondie was gone. Then I heard the shower and sighted in relief. Why was I afraid? Were I afraid that she had left me? I glanced towards the bathroom door. Why did I feel this way, I shouldn't  fall for a weak fairy. This is stupid. What's wrong with me? I was so frustrated, so I did the only thing I could think of. I slammed my head against the wall.

"Is everything alright?" I heard her from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Hurry up now and make something to eat, I'm starving" I yelled as response.

"Ok, ok, calm down I'm coming" First the only thing that was heard was small noises. Then she came out from the bathroom, dressed in a skirt and a mini-shirt.

"Ok, what do you want to eat?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"Anything will be fine" I replied because I don't know so much about food. She nodded and began to cook, I wonder what she will cook this time.

-Time skip-

Lucy's POV

"What is this called?" Seriously?

"It's called chili con carne, don't worry it isn't poison" But since it is a special recipe for Natsu... He started to eat, but after the first bite smoke came out of his ears.

"WATER!!!" He quickly ran towards the basin.

"I guess I shouldn't have added a whole bottle of hot sauce" I said to myself.

"Why would you do that!?"

"I sometimes cook for Natsu and he wants extra hot food" I guess I should have followed the recipe. I looked at Jackal made his way back to the table.

"Better?" I asked.

"Better" I sighted, it's his own fault for taking a big bite before knowing if it was good or not. Well I should probably go to the guild. I stood up and grabbed my whip and keys.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the guild, I need to go on a mission to get money so I can pay my rent"

"Then I am coming with you, it's included in the deal, remember?"That's right, how could I forget that?

"Ok, but only if you promise to NOT destroy anything and that the guild will NOT find out. Understood?" He though about it for a moment, then a grin was spread over his face.

"Sure thing, blondie"

"You're blond too!!!" Then I heard him laugh as I made my way to the guild. What's the worst that can happen? At that moment I though that this was just going to be a normal mission. That nothing could go wrong. But instead, everything went wrong.